The Adventures of Pluto Nash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Pluto Nash Reviews

½ November 15, 2018
This film was unwatchable.
September 20, 2018
i do inappropriate things while watching this film ;)
June 4, 2018
Very nice, yeas. I now have 26 children and they all love this film. Once I get 71 children I will watch this film with all of them on top of my trailer with a large Ipad mini.
May 8, 2018
This is the greatest movie of all time!!!!!!!! I love how eddie murphy acts and how funny the movie is.
April 12, 2018
What a great movie. Show your friends this movie if you are a fan of anything. This movie has a lot of humor, great acting and lives up to it's name in this God-like film. Directed by none other than WurThe Best, so you can guarantee a fun time watching this film. If you appreciate good acting and good movies, then you will appreciate this one because the time and effort that went into this movie is beautiful. Overall, it's a great movie and a fun time.
½ April 6, 2018
This has a really dumb script, and some of the talent involved visibly look like they don't want to be there at times. This was just bizarre, corny, lame, uninspired, and for the most part phoned in. Not much to elaborate on, it just sucked.
December 19, 2017
Greatest movie I ever saw I would watch this a million time before space jam. This movie is so good that if I were to choose between watching Pluto Nash in 3D than shoving a toothpick in my toes. Summary: Would recommend to 200+ IQ.
October 24, 2017
dis movei is complet trech. tits not evn 3deeeee
½ September 23, 2017
Way more fun than I expected. Cheesy bits but a fun film.
½ August 24, 2017
This movie makes me miss Harland Williams farting in his own space helmet.
August 11, 2017
Harshly underrated Will Smith film. Acting was indeed quality and the production value was clearly evident. Another great movie directed by J. J. Abrams.
July 29, 2017
better than the emoji movie
July 5, 2017
best movie i've seen 10/10
½ July 2, 2017
this thing happened? wow
June 14, 2017
This is great in the same way Demolition Man is great! A far fetched look at the future with an outrageous storyline and a lot of familiar faces. Decent, inoffensive adventure comedy!
June 9, 2017
Personally, I don't get the hate for this movie. It's a goofy, tongue-in-cheek space comedy, and as such, it succeeds admirably.
March 26, 2017
Labeled turkey of the decade when it was released, this film is actually pretty cool. It's not Eddy Murphy's best comedy but the story is nice, the cast is funny, the costumes and sets are actually quite up there and i personally really liked the soundtrack of the film. To me, it was enjoyable because i took it to a second or third degree (is there any other way to look at the film anyways?) To be fairly honest there are far worse films than this one made in recent years. Sure it's very campy and Eddy Murphy is once again over the roof-top but the silliness amused me and i liked the idea of making a space / adventure /farcical movie.
½ March 21, 2017
So insultingly phoned-in that it almost requires more effort to talk about how bad this movie was than how much effort went into making it. The characters are useless, the plot is lazy, there's very little "adventure" in it - everything about this movie is just so uninteresting and pointless, you'd swear they made this movie in a weekend.
February 14, 2017
Personally I believe that Pluto Nash is the greatest movie I have ever seen, a true cinematic master piece that dives into the mind of a bar owner and his adventures in a futuristic setting. The side characters are super relate-able and will make you laugh and cry at the exact same time. The twist at the end of the movie was so surprising that it shocked me for a week. Overall I believe that Pluto Nash is the greatest movie ever and Eddie movie deserves an Oscar for best actor.
January 13, 2017
IT'S PLUTO NASH IN 3D!!!!!!!!