Adventures of Power - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adventures of Power Reviews

September 9, 2014
This movie is so dumb it's great. I always air drum, screw air guitar, long live the air drums!
January 26, 2014
In top 20 worst films ever!
October 25, 2013
A film proving that some things need to be taken to really secluded dark place, which are preferably locked, from the outside. Photography is startlingly rich in its composition and lighting, giving an industrial air to the movie. Well acted the film is so odd that it is worth the watch just so that one can admire the world of the dork. Nibbles: Chinese Noodle Soup.
½ January 5, 2013
Gold places his fond comedy in the '80s with all the cinematic skill of early MTV.
August 19, 2012
this movie is about air drumming..................do i really have to go on?
½ June 23, 2012
I don't really care what everyone else thinks, I liked it...If you didn't like it you probably forgot how to relax and have a good time. It might make you want an afro, or a bowl of cereal, or zebra print wall paper, or a head band...but it won't make you want to punch somebody. Even with a deaf girl and an air drummer it still has a kick ass sound track. :) I don't need drums, I am drums~ Power :)
½ May 14, 2012
It's such a fine line between clever and stupid, and this Spinal Tap-caliber cult item maintains a perfect balance. On par with a Napolean Dynamite wannabe but it shy's away with it's own quirky tactics that i found flat out hilarious,I say SEE IT!!!
May 10, 2012
This movie is hilarious!! It's about a air drummer named power
½ April 30, 2012
Dumbest movie ever to exist.
February 19, 2012
This movie is hilarious!! It's about a air drummer named power
December 5, 2011
Stupid formalaic plot. I didn't laugh or grin once. I have seen college air bands better than this. Was expecting more.
November 26, 2011
Napoleon Dynamite for the percussion set. What a fun movie, and I enjoyed the messages of going for your true dream and hanging together, but the best was "I don't need drums. I AM the drums."
September 28, 2011
Any movie that has the audacity to devote 5:21 of its run time to include a montage set to the full-length version of Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" deserves to be the second-best movie of 2009. Power is the greatest air-drummer the world has ever known...he just has to prove it. My friends, this is a prime example of 'Crazy Movie Night,' it is 2009's Hot Rod.
September 13, 2011
This will always have a special place in my heart.
½ August 26, 2011
Very powerfully awful movie.
July 23, 2011
It's strangely watchable.
July 13, 2011
tries so hard to be Napoleon Dynamite, what with its lead being a goofy funny-haired ginger wierdo from a small town of hicks. the idea of a movie entirely about air-drumming is a pretty funny one, but the movie is way too in on it's own joke that it's vibe renders the concept completely unfunny.
½ July 9, 2011
pass the cheese please
July 6, 2011
Wow. This is just odd.
July 3, 2011
A movie about air drumming to RUSH? It's like my life in movie form!