Adventures of Rufus: The Fantastic Pet Reviews

• Aug 01, 2020

I absolutely loved this movie, it's funny and adventurous and its full of fantasy. When you watch this you will fall in love with Rufus. It's a Cute and great movie for people of all ages. I really hope they do a sequel to this movie because it definitely deserves one.

• Jun 16, 2020

I thought this was an amazingly derpy and funny movie. I do recommend for anyone who want a good laugh.

• May 28, 2020

My husband and I really liked it. We are looking forward to the sequel.

My husband and I really liked it. We are looking forward to the sequel.

• May 28, 2020

Picked it up at Walmart. Save your money. It's just f**king garbage.

Picked it up at Walmart. Save your money. It's just f**king garbage.

• May 27, 2020

Really fun family-friendly adventure. Surprisingly solid effects for the most part, especially on what I assume was a budget smaller than Marvel or Star Wars. Great cast all around. Adults will find the villain Lilith (and her henchmen) especially funny and enjoyable. So glad we saw this On Demand. Can’t wait for Part 2!

• May 27, 2020

cute movie, the kids loved it.

cute movie, the kids loved it.