Adventures of Sebastian Cole - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adventures of Sebastian Cole Reviews

October 25, 2008
Clark Gregg, in a supporting role, steals the movie.
½ October 16, 2008
Very indie, I like big parts of the plot line and characters... great soundtrack.
August 9, 2008
The Adventures Of Sebastian Cole was a great drama film starring Adrian Genier (Entourage). The film had a lot of unexpected events as the story of his life unraveled. The film?s writing was wittingly funny and kept the viewer interested throughout although at times it seemed to drag. The direction was decently done as Tod Williams (debut film) got the most out of an unknown cast. The acting seemed to have some veterans on screen guiding the young unknowns, but was still well above average by far. This film has everything from dysfunctional families to dark, witty comedy and drama to confusing romance among adolescent teens, making it a good film to rent.
½ July 25, 2008
I love the relationship between Sebastian and Henrietta.
½ June 24, 2008
Adrian Grenier is brilliant in this film. This movie spoke volumes to me about how life sometimes takes turns you aren't expecting. Sebatian swurves curves with utter realism.
June 9, 2008
this is by far the greatest movie i have ever seen. reminds u how u were that age. i can watch this movie over and over again and not get bored
May 22, 2008
it had such an amazing potential and fell flat on its face. i felt like i had wasted time in watching this all the way through.
½ May 20, 2008
it fell flat, a waste of a potentially great story line. it jsut wasnt written well, wasnt played out well and you think more about the time you lost in watching it than you do about the sad attempt at sentimentality.
½ May 18, 2008
Marginally entertaining, very uneven and full of plot holes.
February 8, 2008
80's, hot boys, hot girls, trannys, and great music! What's not to love?
January 16, 2008
total throwback perfect for any eighties junky...excellent soundtrack... amazing coming of age story...and adrian grenier before he sold his soul to hollywood...noone seems to know about this movie for some reason tho...what a shame
½ January 8, 2008
Really funny and sad. I kind of associate it with a lot of other films; Igby goes Down (which I liked), Rushmore (which I hated), etc. But it stands on its own. There's a really jarring moment that got me pretty bad.
December 16, 2007
Quite the coming of age story. Believable in spite of the odd circumstances.
December 13, 2007
jus one of those movies i can watch over and over again.
December 12, 2007
A must see. Adrian Grenier is awesome.
½ November 17, 2007
funny, interesting, only flopped around alittle to much for my taste
½ October 23, 2007
Adrian's finest work.
October 7, 2007
Best movie with the world's greatest soundtrack!!!
October 5, 2007
This was my favorite movie for something like 8 years. Very obviously influenced by "The Catcher in the Rye", which is never a bad thing.
September 29, 2007
Angst teen from the 80's and his tranny step-mom- entertaining and moving. A must see for the indie flick lover.