The Adventures of the Wilderness Family - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of the Wilderness Family Reviews

½ May 23, 2016
This does not properly depict how we should NOT interact with wild animals. Not realistic. If you mourn for "the good old days" you will love it.
½ January 29, 2014
Obviously seeing this movie as a kid must have made a big enough impact on me that I would actually download it 35 years later.

That being said, basically what you have are a bunch of actors on their last leg, using cuteness tactics with small children and tamed wild animals in the hopes of rebooting their careers. They were sufficiently successful to have a sequel and then disappearing, never to be seen again
February 24, 2013
This was just too corny and unrealistic. The one saving grace was the scenery.
April 4, 2012
Loved the movie and book as a kid... Enjoyed it just as much today.
August 3, 2011
Det är väl lika bra att säga det rakt ut, jag tycker väldigt mycket om vildmarksfilm från 70 talet.Wilderness family är en av de bästa jag sett, då andra filmer ibland använder på tok för mycket inserts av djur ( ofta så man ser att det är från grynig dokumentärfilm) så har den här fantastiska scener med skådespelarna och djuren.
July 6, 2011
The loveable Wilderness Family.... Dodgy scene with the mountain lion attacking the family but Dad manages to somehow win out? Seriously though, you have to love a family that can build their own frickin log cabin!
February 25, 2011
Fantatic series that I watched with my daughters and now my grandsons. Recommend for families
April 17, 2010
I remember seeing this as a kid and loved it. Now my kids love it!
April 2, 2010
I'd loved all the movies . I've visited the cabin. Beautiful!
November 8, 2009
Great film about a family who wants a taste of the way things were.
½ September 7, 2009
This is a sugary mess of a film. Cheaply made, poorly acted and not in the least bit convincing. It is just so corny. The score is awful and the editing amateurishly done.
March 20, 2009
Great movie for the whole family!
September 19, 2008
EVEY FAMILY SHOULD HAVE THESE FILMS ON HAND
½ July 10, 2008
My and my sisters watched this movie all the time as a kid at my godmother's house. But for years I couldn't figure out what the title was. I finally found it, and it brings back some great memories!
June 30, 2008
My favourite film as a child . Watched and re-watched
½ June 8, 2008
I LOVED this movie when I was little. Watched it hundreds of times!
March 1, 2008
Superb family film, true story with spectacular scenery, unfortunately has dated.
January 19, 2008
It holds so many childhood memories...too bad this movie kinda sucks.
½ January 12, 2008
I was in love with this film for approximately three months while I was eight.
January 12, 2008
this one is so very hard to find in store's