Aero-Troopers (2003) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

The animated science fiction-adventure film Aero-Troopers concerns a boy who joins the title troupe in order to get revenge on Nemeclous, the entity that forced him away from his family.
Rating:
PG (thematic elements and mild language)
Genre:
Studio:
Nue Art Pictures

Cast

Critic Reviews for Aero-Troopers

There are no critic reviews yet for Aero-Troopers. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Aero-Troopers

I love conceits like this. There was an arcade game called "Prop Cycle", with a smilar idea, and Castle In The Sky and Treasure Planet, all have riffs on this, as well as several animes do. the main mood is sky travel, with hangers, huge hoovering ships, and the like, it's all so fascinating to me. I believe it's part of my love of the sky and it's wonder,e tc. I know it's a lot of history but it's necessary for when I say... this movie blows huge chunks. It looks like a sophomore's final for an animation program versus an actual finished product. The voice acting and synching is terrible, and the plot is awfully cliched. A terrible mess.

Bobby LePire
Bobby LePire

This is the Ed Wood of animated movies. If the cover doesn't indicate it already, this is the WORST computer animated film of all time. It rips off action and sci-fi movies far superior to it, the animation is not even passable for a video game, and nothing is explained about anything. The most horrible thing is the DIALOG!!! The script had to have been written by a nine year old because there's no other logical explanation. It is so atrocious that the phrase "the winds" was said over 24 times (we counted). One character named Cume (or Quime or Quine, I don't know how they spelled his name since the f***in' DVD only had 'interactive menus' and no subtitles for special features) will forever haunt your nightmares. One thing I will say about the film: me and my friends had a wonderful time making fun of it.

Tom Radovich
Tom Radovich

Aero-Troopers Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Aero-Troopers on our Movie forum!

News & Features