After.Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

After.Life Reviews

November 29, 2016
This movie makes you question your understanding of what happening
September 17, 2016
Young couple Paul (Justin Long) and Anna (Christina Ricci) are toying with the prospect of marriage, but Anna's car accident leaves her with Eliot Deacon (Liam Neeson), a mortician who claims he can speak with the dead. When Anna becomes caught in the otherworldly realm between life and death, she risks being buried alive. Will Eliot help her, or is he being driven by darker motivations?
July 10, 2016
suspenseful, keeps you on the edge of your seat. great movie!!!!
½ July 2, 2016
Interesting premise and solid cast but too disjointed to be truly effective. If a few more dots had been connected, it would added dimension and enhanced the effect; instead, it teeters uncertainly between genres.
June 1, 2016
2.2/5
With a dumb cunt such as Anna (portrayed by Christina Ricci) as our main character half of the interest for the movie already vanishes as quick as the life of a film that had plenty of ideas and teachings but is poorly developed and doomed from the start just as everyone in this film.
½ May 5, 2016
Faltou entendimento da maioria das pessoas. Um dos melhores filmes do gênero
½ April 21, 2016
are they dead or alive? Not a charismatic enough movie to draw me into this useless question anyways...
April 9, 2016
What a lousy movie and total waste of time. I can honestly say it left a bad taste in my mouth. Stupid, annoying, irritating. I am so angry. It put me in a totally foul mood.
April 6, 2016
Psychological horror which does keep you guessing as to which of the two leads are telling a truth.
½ March 24, 2016
Depressing and tragic, a pathetically sad film that has no worthwhile resolution and ruins an interesting premise with a cliche conclusion.
½ January 1, 2016
Neeson is at his best playing a deacon that can talk to the dead! Gripping story it will keep you in your toes to the very end!
½ September 21, 2015
I've seen this film before but luckily couldn't remember that much about it. It kind of meanders all over the place but it does have an unsettling atmosphere. Something different so it deserves kudos for that at least.
DrStrangeblog
September 3, 2015
Dreary, peculiar, and pretentious - including the title. There have to be better ways to see Christina Ricci naked, and without an open head wound.
½ July 26, 2015
This movie was crazy! And confusing! Great and creepy supernatural suspense thriller horror! Good cast. Liam Neeson nails every single role!
May 29, 2015
Happened to stumble upon this last night while surfing the movie channels and I forgot just how naked Christina Ricci is in this movie. I mean there's literally entire scenes where she's totally nude. The movie itself is B-Movie camp, but with Liam Neeson, Justin Long, and the lovely, naked Ms. Ricci, why not give it a shot?
April 28, 2015
I wasn't expecting a masterpiece, even though I'd heard some good things, but I didn't think it would be this dumb. I don't have much to say about it, really. It lost me at the absurd mirror scene, which actually made me laugh, and it was pretty much downhill from there.
April 27, 2015
Ótimo filme. Infelizmente é um dos filmes mais injustiçados dos últimos tempos. Muito subestimado.
February 25, 2015
That was one seriously deranged movie. Whoever came up with that storyline has got to be disturbed.
February 14, 2015
Long winded and has an air of melancholy but is very thought provoking and original. Great atmospheric vibe.