After Reviews

• May 29, 2019

I found it very interesting. Never had heard of it and thought we would give it a try. It's hard to hold my attention on some movies and I paid attention to this one. We enjoyed it.

• Jan 03, 2019

Very low budget film but with this small shitty budget they made a decent film. To compare it with the other films this falls to under average film ...

• Jan 25, 2017

Well there's an hour and a half of my life I will never get back. Silly movie, poorly acted, headache inducing soundtrack. Ugh.

• Dec 04, 2016

After: At first, this appears to be a run of the mill low budget film about a couple of people who awake from a bus crash to discover they are the only people left in their hometown, which means they are either dead or in a coma and stuck in some netherworld limbo. And although other films (If I Stay) have done this concept better, the well done character development and acting help compensate for a somewhat boring plot, and the clever way the story comes together in the end is interesting and pleasingly sweet. B-

• Oct 04, 2016

After life, before death, there's a medium! I happy that B movies exist. Because mainstream filmmaker won't do this kind of simple experiment. Actually there's nothing new in this film, the same old storyline. There are hundreds of similar films, even you can compare to the recent 'If I Stay', but the thing is it was differently told tale. The director's first feature film, and actors are not the popular ones, but with a decent story, everything looks so fine. The graphics for this kind of budget, not really bad. They even had a decent CGI character. Actually, most of the film takes place in the dark time, so they had all the advantage, hence the production was very neat. Kind of a limited cast film, but very occasionally a few characters, including small background crowd appeared. When the twist comes in the final act, you will realise it is the same old crap, but well maintained suspense in the initial parts. Those content balance and good development is what worked in favour of the film. So the overall film was very entertaining, because I was not expecting any big from it after learning how it was received. Not for everyone, but I also suggest don't believe in those negative remarks on this. It's definitely worth a watch, even if you are not going to rate it low. So I hope you make a good decision. 6.5/10

• Aug 19, 2016

Film was HORRIBLE! Very disappointed that they almost couldn't kill old man Johnson's dog but they try !! The sugar bomb should've killed it ( I don't understand why it didn't) but they did eventually did with a broomstick from the church. Also why didn't they grab a semi automatic weapon at the gun store instead of a bolt action rifle?? And what about old man Johnson you say ? Well he did show up at the very end but all along he was in the hospital!! And loved the cameo by Hillary Clinton who played aunt Lou!!! Enjoy with caution because old man Johnson will be watching you .......

• Mar 28, 2016

It was a fun ride and I thought it was very well done. Not many movies can make you care about the characters but they did a good job of developing their relationship. I've seen many "one to two people left alive" and "there's something in the fog" and "you can't leave this quaint village" movies and this was the best in a long time. Probably my favorite of it's kind since "The Mist" and it had a better ending. The director would do well to hook up with Joe Hill to produce "Locke & Key".

• Mar 25, 2016

Different storyline.

Different storyline.

• Feb 14, 2016

Nonsensical garbage. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Nonsensical garbage. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

• Feb 01, 2016

It was like a long adaptation of an outter limits episode, and not even a very good episode to begin with. I hate it when I figure out the plot points within 15 minutes of the flick. I guess if you're bored and have ran through all the good options on netflix it's a good way to waste an hour of your life you'll never get back but if you have the option you should avoid this dull fantasy film like... a coma