After Reviews

• Jan 08, 2015

I'm not really sure what was supposed to work about this film. The performances are pretty horrible, the screenplay is tired, and the third act twist is seen coming from a mile away. Even if you take away all the cheese and bad acting from the film, all you're left with is an empty, poorly written film. Avoid it.

• Aug 19, 2014

Awesome film for 1st time writer, director, producers. Lookoing forward to the next film. Going to see it again.

• Aug 15, 2014

Great movie, I loved it!!

Great movie, I loved it!!

• Aug 14, 2014

Really enjoyed this movie...

Really enjoyed this movie...

• Aug 14, 2014

Had any of the "professional" critics who gave Rotten reviews done the slightest bit of research into the personal story of the writer and director of AFTER, what I would have assumed was a basic function of their job, perhaps their critiques wouldn't make them seem like unctuous prigs. I miss Roger Ebert, a true professional. If you wonder what the paying audience thought of the film, they rate it, too.

• Aug 10, 2014

I liked this movie along with my friends who came out today to see it; it was worth the ride from Central Jersey. I hope they will show it in more New Jersey theater's I will watch it again and recommended on my Facebook page.I was blessed to meet the brilliant and humble couple of Director Pieter Gasperz and wife actress writer Sabrina Genarrino and actor John Damon from the Wire episodes at the premier after party. GO see it friends. The Movie.... AFTER

• Sep 16, 2011

Good stuff, very sad, not good until the very end, then really good.

Good stuff, very sad, not good until the very end, then really good.