After Alice Reviews

• Oct 02, 2014

I bought this movie because Kiefer Sutherland is one of my favorite actors and I'd never heard of this movie but it was cheap so I thought I'd give it a try. My husband refusing to watch it with me because he thought it just looked dumb I went ahead and watched it without him and I will say DON'T EVER judge a movie by it's cover! This was one of the best, creative, thought out/well played psycological thrillers I've ever seen!! Had me hooked until the end. :)

• Jan 29, 2014

Great movie and nicely paced.

Great movie and nicely paced.

• Jul 17, 2013

Not a fantastic crime-seriel-killer mystery, but a good one that holds your interest and keeps you guessing with its supernatural twists ala The Eyes of Laura Mars.

• Aug 09, 2012

Enjoyed this thriller !!

Enjoyed this thriller !!

• Jan 29, 2012

I'd never seen this movie until last month. I liked it. Great plot twists Between this one and MIRRORS I liked this better.

• Jan 10, 2012

Sutherland is good in this below par HBO movie.

Sutherland is good in this below par HBO movie.

• Jun 06, 2011

A good movie that could have been a lot better. Got this from NetFlix by mistake but still gave it a try. If the budget was bigger, could have been a lot better. Sutherland does above average. He is a lot like he is when he is playing Jack Baur in 24

• Sep 06, 2010

nice way to pass 2hrs - nothing innovative or ground-breaking in this movie but interesting enough to watch in netflix streaming video.

• Jun 13, 2010

Kiefer delivers a strong performance in this "B" movie, with a original story this film didn't do a whole lot for me. However much of the blame would be put on the producers and especially the director of the film who seemed to carelessly not try.

• April N Super Reviewer