After All These Years Reviews

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Mar 31, 2017

I have mixed feelings about this. It is interesting, and I found it not very predictable. On the other hand, I watched it a second time a couple of months after the first time, and could not remember anything about the movie, so it obviously didn't make much of an impression on me.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Mar 29, 2017

Cheesy and ridiculous

Cheesy and ridiculous

• jay n Super Reviewer
    May 09, 2015

Comic mystery is made infinitely better by having Wendie Malick in the lead and Andrea Martin as one of the supporting players. I defy you to find anyone who is aging better than Gregory Harrison!

• Apr 30, 2015

it keeps you attached cause its not slow or boring.amusingly watchable and appealing.

• Sep 27, 2014

Not bad for a TV movie.

Not bad for a TV movie.

• Aug 18, 2014

Really bad acting, super cheesy

Really bad acting, super cheesy

• Mar 23, 2014

A very good mystery movie, my all time favorite hallmark movie.

A very good mystery movie, my all time favorite hallmark movie.