After Earth Reviews

• Jan 27, 2020

A decent experience at cinema about father-son bond.

A decent experience at cinema about father-son bond.

• Jan 22, 2020

I just love the movie....

I just love the movie....

• Jan 20, 2020

I really like this movie.It's SCI-FI concepts are pretty cool.We shouldn't expect more action,scripts,drama from each movie.Some movies are different.We should try to understand the values they wanna show.

• Jan 20, 2020

Could not finish this one. Very rarely happens as I have a weird stubborn streak with seeing a movie through. This time I was able to quickly cut my losses and about giving more than 20 minutes if my life up.

• Jan 11, 2020

Will Smith and son are lesser when combined. And throw m. Night shamalamalan into the mix and well...its just trite, and weakly cobbled together.

• Dec 20, 2019

Yes some of Jaden Smith's acting is bad but i think this is a extremely underrated movie.

• Dec 20, 2019

"After Earth" should be watched and studied by future filmmakers in order to avoid making the same mistakes that it has. The film is poorly written, poorly acted, poorly directed... It checks all the marks that a filmmaker should NOT to do when making a film. I never seen Will Smith look so depressed and uncharismatic in my life. I guess, you can say, this is the only highlight of the film...

• Dec 13, 2019

Yes, it is as bad as they say.

Yes, it is as bad as they say.

• Nov 23, 2019

Here lies Jaden Smith’s acting career

Here lies Jaden Smith’s acting career

• Oct 25, 2019

What do you people want in a movie? This was a great movie. Will and Jaden did great acting. People are too critical nowadays.