After Midnight (Something Else) Reviews

• 15h ago

Yes, the camera work is captivating, but I need some meat on the bones. Why would the directors expect anyone to forfeit this amount of time watching someone unravel, mentally ? So the elephant in the room is the realisation that his bird has left him. THE END.

• 2d ago

nice mashup with romance and horror(ish) genre

nice mashup with romance and horror(ish) genre

• 3d ago

Oh...my...god!!! What a horrible bad movie! This sucks big time! Story is boring and the monster??? I saw it and it looked like something made from plastic or a guy in a terrible Halloween costume! Don't watch this one! Not worth your money!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Feb 19, 2020

Not bad, but not particularly captivating.

Not bad, but not particularly captivating.

• Feb 19, 2020

A rather laboured and scattershot relationship film with a monster bolted on. Maybe the monster was supposed to be a metaphor for something? Either way, it's not great.

• Feb 19, 2020

Really well-done. Superbly shot, great acting, great casting.

Really well-done. Superbly shot, great acting, great casting.

• Feb 18, 2020

After Midnight is a good title. It will put you to sleep.

After Midnight is a good title. It will put you to sleep.

• Feb 16, 2020

This Movie has pieces that are interesting, if nothing else (The Ginger-Beard friend had the beginnings of an interesting character) but none of them are ever developed enough to have any kind of meaningful impact. [D+]

• Feb 15, 2020

wow absolutely NOTHING happened the entire movie until the last 5 minutes and even that made no sense. just lost an hour and 23 min of my life!

• Feb 15, 2020

A warning to horror fans: This film is actually a love story with comedic undertones that happens to have a monster in it. The idea of mixing a monster movie with a rom-com might seem intriguing on the surface, but in execution it doesn't work. The monster element is sparse and largely ineffective, and the romance is so boring and cliche that you don't end up caring about the characters enough to maintain your interest between the "scary" parts. The ultra-low budget doesn't help either. Skip this one.