After Sex - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

After Sex Reviews

½ October 31, 2014
Only liked 2 of the couples. Thought the rest of the actors were very "B".
December 26, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie. It was simple, funny and raw. Each situation felt honest and the characters were excellently portrayed. Sometimes each scenario can feel a bit static, which may bore some viewers, but considering that they are portraying human interaction it seems plausible that there would moments like this. Overall it is a very interesting movie and I would review it as fresh.
November 19, 2013
Sex is a background to examine intimacy and vulnerability. The complexity of modern day relationships/ sexual interactions is told through eight separate couples. Through dialogue and compromising situations, the film takes us from the beginning of a relationship to the aftermath of one, and examines the stages in between.

There´s obvious connections to "Young People Fucking" from the same year, but here we see shorter stories for each couples. There´s humour, drama and emotional tension in a mix and the movie is made with warmth and heart. I reckon my favourites were Christopher & Leslie, Nikki (Mila Kunis) & Kat (Zoe Saldana) and David & Jordi (a stunning Emmanuelle Chriqui). But Mila Kunis & Zoe Saldana are the ones that stands out. Great intensity, erotic vibe and acting in their scene. "After Sex" is not too shabby, even if it won´t make that much of a mark in your movie life.
September 28, 2013
This looks really bad written and bad edited but still want to see it for myself
½ September 15, 2013
Eight Couples. One Conversation.
February 7, 2013
Really well written, wonderful beginnings. The only thing is you want to know what else happens to these characters and we never do. love actually managed to have multiple stories and so why can't this tie up a least some of its lose ends. I'd love to know what happened to these stories that were started but never finished.
½ February 6, 2013
Apparently this film is an "edgy relationship comedy" nothing could be further from the truth
January 1, 2013
What do we talk about when sex is over? Meet eight couples - straight and gay; virgins and strangers; lovers, liars, cheaters, and swingers - as they deal with the pleasure, anger, confusion, regret, laughter and other sensations that make physical intimacy an emotional ride.

stars Mila Kunis, Zoe Saldana, Marc Blucas, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Taryn Manning, Keir O'Donnell, Tanc Sade, John Witherspoon, Jose Pablo Cantillo and Jane Seymour.

directed by Eric Amadio.
November 27, 2012
Some segments brought the overall experience down, but overall, it was cute, funny, smart and enjoyable.
November 25, 2012
8 vignettes , 8 couples engage in conversation after they do the ding do. the mila kunis/ zoe saldana spot and the last one will have you crack up more than once; highly recommended for laughing good times.
duds were probably the third vignette and the emmanuelle chiriqui one. but hot damn, for lack of a good story, there was certainly no lack of ms chiriqui there.
'Hayley' from Modern Family is quite the spitting image as Mila Kunis here, hell they even talk and roll their eyes the same way.
½ October 1, 2012
I enjoyed half of the short stories, the other half of them not so much.
½ September 17, 2012
Watch it wen u have nothing to do really nothing and u won't hate it ..!! :)
September 1, 2012
awesome flick. hilarious. everyone must see it at least once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 14, 2012
Weird film thats set out like a documentary as u only see the characters in one scene but as i got into it i slightly enjoyed it but not a recommendation
½ May 19, 2012
I think that this movie shows the goods, bads, and uglies of post sex in any relationship. There isn't a real plot/story line, so you aren't searching for the point of anything, the whole point is to see it all and understand that everyone is different and sex has a different effect on everyone.
May 16, 2012
poorly written, although the mila kunis zoe saldana lesbian scene was boner inspiring
May 15, 2012
A tease. Most of what you get is good, but there isn't a lot. You only see each couple once, for a brief moment, and there's no character development or followup.
½ May 6, 2012
A total waste of a good idea
½ April 29, 2012
I was laughing at most of the couples from the first time teens to the lovely old couple reminiscing about orgies to Milas Kunis's crude character towards her roommate.