After Sex - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

After Sex Reviews

April 15, 2012
Mila Kunis and Zoe Saldana are the only good things about this movie.
½ April 10, 2012
I just watched this the other day, and I have to say, it was horrible. There were some interesting aspects, but just not a very good movie. Honestly, I chose it because Emmanuelle Chriqui and Mila Kunis are in it, but it did not make the movie any better. Jane Seymour's part was tiny, I cannot believe Zoe Saldana would be in it, and it was just disappointing. I was not sure what to expect honestly, but this movie was just not worth making. The most confusing point in the whole thing was the exchange between Chriqui and O'Donnell. It left me wondering, "What was the point of that?"
February 14, 2012
witty and cute
relatable
never gets boring
good movie
January 29, 2012
FUCKING HYSTERICAL!!!
January 10, 2012
Okay you might not regret the near ending sex scenes.But you will regret the movie.
December 26, 2011
quite reasonable dialogues, though I get tired of "pity about gay" theme here.
½ December 22, 2011
I like how it was a collage of different experiences and it encapsulated the diversity in the bedroom however it felt like repeats towards the end.
December 2, 2011
As a whole this movie wasn't that great but some of the stories were very amusing.Again I just watched for Mila Kunis.I mean is there a cuter girll in the world??
November 20, 2011
Cute at times, but overall the characters didn't behave like humans. The writing was painful. It's trying way too hard. The only redeeming quality here is Mila Kunis's performance.
½ November 15, 2011
A really honest and funny look at relationships through shorts. Not all are great but none are a waste of time. Really liked the Saldana/Kunis story.
October 24, 2011
Was rather funny actually and entertaining.
October 22, 2011
The film fails aspirations for any psychological content, whatsoever. Basically, it's conversations after sex about sex, and without sex. The latter is quite frustrating.
½ October 14, 2011
all in good spirits, but why make such movies?
½ October 11, 2011
Oh my God, this was so fucking boring.
October 10, 2011
zoe eating mila out... ummm
September 6, 2011
its a moist cavity between yer legs, sumtimes it sweats and sumtimes it smels
½ August 22, 2011
this movie doesnt have one story line.. it pretty much shows 8 couple's gettin done havin sex and then the movie is pretty much showing you the convo they have after sex.. none of them relate to one another so i just fast forward to what i really came for.. the mila kunis scene.. loll and it was interesting.. but as soon as their story was over i just turned that shit off.. didnt really bother watchin the other ppl..
½ August 17, 2011
Watch the first 1/2 hour of this film and then turn it off because the rest isn't worth your time.
August 9, 2011
Some of the short story's are cute and the others are not.
I especially liked the story with Zoe Saldana and Mila Kunis <3 god what do I need to say.. I think I have a little crush on those two acting with eachother!
½ June 24, 2011
Cleverly constructed dialogue--and one great scene with Mila Kunis and Zoe Saldana--couldn't make up for pervasive negativity, unnatural writing, and a construct that was too clever by half. Nice turn by Jane Seymour, though.