After the Promise - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

After the Promise Reviews

December 30, 2012
This movie exposes everything wrong with the American system of bureaucracy.
September 12, 2012
Poignant, well made true story.
June 18, 2012
A Nice history, sad but very good. This movie shows a lot of potential, and i think to my self that the classic movies was the best ever made.
June 17, 2012
Wow... 4 Stars right a way... Inspired from a true story... Just awesome... :)
May 28, 2012
Without a doubt, one of the most incredible movies I've ever seen... ever! Definitely in the, idk, top 2 at least. :) I get the worst headache after I watch this movie because of all the crying I do.
June 25, 2011
moving. heart wrenching. incredible! really really sad as well.
February 25, 2010
so sweet story i love it
November 17, 2009
This is one of the very few movies that have affected me in life. I watched it in high school days and fell in love with it. I still remember the day I watched it on TV. My friend and I watched it separately and cried. The last scene broke my heart and I just lost it! Have not watched it after that but it has stuck with me over all these years. My most favorite movie of all time. The actors and the director have done a great job. Knowing that it's based on true events makes it even more touching. My prayers are with the Jackson family members wherever they are.
½ October 22, 2009
Pretty good ,remember my sis was crying way back when we first saw this in 90's - so remember how not to weep.
½ August 30, 2009
definatly one of my favourite movies! I'm sure I've watched it more than ten times and cried each time.
½ May 8, 2009
I love movies packed with action and adventure, but I also enjoy movies that touches me an mabye makes me shed a tear. This one sure did. Just couldn't hold back the tears in the end.'
April 25, 2009
el amor de un padre q siempre lucha por reunir a sus hijos y tener un mejor futuro...
January 16, 2009
I cry everytime I watch this movie. It's the most frustrating, horrible, sad and true story I've ever seen.
August 28, 2008
tearjearker,true story + very gud film
August 19, 2008
Only movie that comes close to making me shed a tear. So heart Wrenching....... Beautiful, yet so sad a story.
August 4, 2008
Den tristeste filmen ever!!! buhuuu.....
½ July 29, 2008
i havent watch it since my childhooh but i still remember every hint in it
July 22, 2008
½ June 28, 2008
esta es una de las peliculas mas lindas de mark