After the Sunset - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

After the Sunset Reviews

½ September 15, 2013
dumb storyline, only good thing is salma hayek...
½ March 22, 2013
a slick funny sexy heist movie.
February 27, 2013
Woody Harrelson is brilliant!!!
February 18, 2013
Not watching anything else with Pierce Brosnan in it.
February 18, 2013
Take Salma Hayek out, After the Sunset is possibly one of the worst movies ever made. Since I was able to emotionally invest myself in her little relationship with 007, it was bearable, but still bad.
½ February 9, 2013
A deliberately stupid move with little ambition to be anything else. Kinda makes me wonder why it was named after the good film "Before the Sunset"?
January 16, 2013
I bought this for a dollar and while I could have gotten other things for a dollar, this is ok. I have since sold it to a resale shop. It's a totally bland and typical whogivesashit movie..There's a caper. There's Woody Harrelson trying to nap smooth thievin Pierce Brosnan who chills around with the Hayek. The action or sequences didn't really stand out. About the only thing that stands out is the Hayek. I forgot how Don Cheadle figured into this though.
½ January 5, 2013
Much better than James Bond movies.
½ December 7, 2012
Oh this is bloody the bomb. Incredible! The story of what happens after a master thief achieves his last big score, when the FBI agent who promised he'd capture him is about to do just that.
November 10, 2012
i love this movie id see it again
October 28, 2012
too cheesy. best thing in the film is Salma Hayek
October 20, 2012
this thriller is short on thrills.
½ October 19, 2012
Not a bad story, but it could have been done better.
September 12, 2012
terrible movie. i was waiting for the cool, slick, full-thrust diamond stealing plot lines with lots of tension of whether they would get the diamond, yet i was subjected to an hour and a half of shit. the movie was drawn out and uninteresting, didnt matter to me one bit, and i was disappointed 100% after the movie.
August 18, 2012
Not bad, liked he story behind it.
July 11, 2012
Under-rated!!! Brilliant. Entertaining. Well-crafted. Don't believe me? Watch it again.
½ June 18, 2012
just an amazing story, great cast along with it.
½ May 29, 2012
Ok, ish, but not great. Fairly conventional plot. Good performances though from Pierce Brosnan, Woody Harrelson and Salma Hayek.
April 21, 2012
Pierce Brosnan being Pierce Brosnaney.
April 17, 2012
I really recommend this to fans of heist movies, buddy movies, comedy movies and good movies