Aftermath Reviews

• Aug 19, 2015

Decent low-budget flick, but after reading quite a few good reviews I was pretty disappointed.

• Apr 29, 2015

Enjoyed film. Nice editing and interesting storytelling. Acting is decent, specially Tony Danza. Fun film that moved very quickly. Recommend

• Apr 24, 2015

Amazingly well made movie it will keep you wanting more .. Definitely recommend a most see ..

• Apr 24, 2015

This movie has great characters mixed in with some dark humor. The smart cast of characters play well of each others actions and non actions. With one wrong turn the story has some twists to the conventional story telling we have all grown accustomed to. Would def recommend.

• Apr 23, 2015

Film done very well. Super cinematography, edited brilliantly. Tons of twists, liked the music. Enjoyed very much. Good cast, recommend.

• Apr 21, 2015

Oh my goodness! What a mess.The script is so confusing Hall looked as confused as everyone else. Thriller with the editing that I count as practice. I guess Mr Farone thought if you jumped around enough from scene to scene the suspense would be enough to keep us riveted. Being kind, this should have been a one hour drama on TV. If you are looking for a plot ending or any kind of answers you will have to wait for the sequel. So sorry this was Penn's swan song. He was menacing and believable as the antagonist but there wasn't enough plot to let him shine. And you won't be seeing any of Hall's best here, if that's what you are looking for.