Reviews

• Jun 18, 2021

Not sure why all the bad reviews this is one of my favorite westerns, good characters, good adventure, and interesting aspects of the journey.

• Aug 12, 2016

It's something of a low budget version of 'The Searchers', but if you can withstand the poor quality appearance there's a fairly decent story here.

• Sep 04, 2015

Found Myself Strangely Enough Really Enjoying This. I Suppose The On-Location Backdrop Just Adds To A Relatively Interesting Tale. I've Visited The Regions Of Canyonlands, Grand Canyon & Arches Parks In Arizona/Utah, & They Are Truly Awe-Inspiring Locations.

• Apr 05, 2015

Whoever produced this movie was a crooked guy.

Whoever produced this movie was a crooked guy.

• Apr 11, 2014

Its just too dull and racist.

Its just too dull and racist.

• Nov 08, 2012

Cheaply produced, thinly scripted cornball mush with comically bad acting. Pretty racist in an old-fashioned conventional western way, but you'd think they'd have been past that by 1975. Good for riffing night anyway.

• Aug 06, 2012

Where there's a will , there's a way.

Where there's a will , there's a way.

• Dec 01, 2010

Haven't seen this movie in years, but when I saw it as a kid, I was entranced, and I don't think I could make it through the movie without crying.

• Dec 01, 2010

I saw this movie two or three times on TV as a kid. The last moment where the brother dives to catch the arrow and misses, watching it his sister and fall to her death... or does he. Amazing story. Wish it was available on DVD

• Dec 01, 2010

This movie has a great message about true love.

This movie has a great message about true love.