Quality of Life (Against The Wall) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Quality of Life (Against The Wall) Reviews

January 11, 2013
one of the best depictions of graffiti artists and urban life i've come across
January 11, 2013
it just makes you think, i loved it. the ending was the most perfect ending- i havent seen one in a long time!
½ January 11, 2013
thought this movie was fantastic...great story and kick ass graffiti. Also had my boi tajai in it.
½ January 11, 2013
The only reason I wanted to see this is because Lane Garrison was in it. Damn, I just might go to Prison if he was my cellie, haha

Predictably tho, this movie was pretty sad. The acting was bad and the storyline painfully stereotypical.

Two friends are pretty much wasting their life away spraypainting graffiti all over town. One (Garrison) takes steps to turn his life around while the other decends into the abyss.

Pretty ghetto. Definitely a pass
January 11, 2013
a nicely acted drama following 2 young men as they think more about spraying there latest tag on awall than life and especially consequences, as police get involved, well directed some nice touches, and strong performances from the two leads
January 11, 2013
really awesome film. great story line and ders some pretty good graffiti in it too
January 11, 2013
A story with too many holes fails to provide any of its' characters a glimmer of intrigue.
January 11, 2013
Great movie. Film on location all in SF. Awesome soundtrack!
½ January 11, 2013
this is the winner!, what a crock of shit...the movie description says "it captures the challenges and excitement of this urban comunity"...I say it just gives a bad image of graffiti writers and its boring too.