Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express Reviews

½ January 21, 2015
I couldn't even watch the whole movie. I made it about 40 min in before I had to shut it off. They tried to make it up to date for the year 2001... adding in a laptop, a stylus for a pda, cell phone, and a vhs tape... No. Just no. Furthermore, the train wasn't in a snow storm. The train stopped because of a landslide and boulders blocked the path. Since it's not cold out, anyone could get off the train! Ugh.
December 7, 2012
OI OI its alfred molina ok mate!
May 16, 2011
Nah, this film is nowhere near brilliant but i think it is enjoyable enough flick. Anyway i liked Alfred Molina.
February 8, 2011
Not 5 starts just because they added technology to the story! Laptop?? Really??!
November 26, 2010
Read the book instead.
½ September 12, 2010
This is a made-for-TV update of the Agatha Christie classic. The cleverness of the basic story is there, but to me this version does not stand up well next to the 1975 feature film or the recent David Suchet version of this story. A few of the modern updates are clever. Many others seem quite contrived. This is definitely a different Hercule Poirot from the original, and one I found far less interesting.
½ June 7, 2010
Alfred Molina is no David Suchet.
½ October 14, 2009
Agatha Christie does so great work anything thats came from her turn out to be something worth watching.
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
February 19, 2009
February 8, 2009
Loses something in the update and Alfred Molina does a passable job as Poirot. Overall, It was a middling movie.
January 23, 2009
I adore the book, so hope this version is good!
November 3, 2008
A classic murder mystery!
April 28, 2008
Hercule Poirot has a laptop!? NO! Agatha Christie is so lucky to be dead!
April 26, 2008
Go figure, a mediocre movie based off of a monumental book.
½ April 7, 2008
Well. Certainly not as good as the original, but still interesting. I like that they tried to update it, neat approach. Trying to settle Poirot down with a girlfriend? Lame.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
February 15, 2008
ik watched a bit of it reli i should have wtched all of it coz it was good so i sort of did
½ February 12, 2008
The Albert Finney version was better.
February 7, 2008
Aslinda bu kadar ünlü bi yazarin kitaplarinin bu kadar az filme gecirilmesine cok üzülüyorum