Agatha Christie's Seven Dials Mystery Reviews

• Nov 23, 2018

plumbing the depths of boredom

plumbing the depths of boredom

• Oct 07, 2012

Definitely not the best Christie adaptation, but there is enough suspense and intrigue to sustain the slightly overlong 1 hour and 50 minute runtime. The ensemble cast is a delight to watch, which makes up for the sloppy and nearly unconvincing third act.

• May 13, 2012

interesting cast in this spiffing whodunnit. not that great really.

interesting cast in this spiffing whodunnit. not that great really.

• Jul 19, 2007

Weird television series this. One of the most extreme examples of the old BBC location film/studio videotape tradition.

• Jul 09, 2007

A lavish weekend party in a venerable old house promises to be frightfully jolly.

• May 30, 2007

The book is awesome!

The book is awesome!

• May 01, 2007

I love all the Agatha Christie movies, esp with Hercule Poirot & Miss Jane Marple...excellent

• Oct 14, 2006

I didn't like this film.

I didn't like this film.

• Sep 13, 2006

Another fun British whodunit. Sir John Gielgud plays a supporting role.

Another fun British whodunit. Sir John Gielgud plays a supporting role.