Age of Tomorrow Reviews

• Mar 13, 2021

Tubi-Trash Review: This is a movie? It looks like a failed plot for a TV show or possibly an infomercial for axe-throwing bars. The main character is a fireman and he axes all the time. Some real actors mixed with not so real humans. It has a beginning, a middle, and *no* ending. Maybe finish this movie first and then think about making a sequel.

• Jan 14, 2020

A poor man's combination of Armageddon and Independence Day. Horrible spacesuits, terrible acting, script and set design. Really, there is very little that is redeeming about this movie.

• Nov 17, 2019

I liked it, it is as an old movie from Forties. Sometimes it is naive, but I watched it until the end without being bored.

• Aug 08, 2016

Is this horrible film supposed to be entertaining, cause it signally failed to be lol

• May 12, 2016

the story was bad but the poor acting made it really yucky...

the story was bad but the poor acting made it really yucky...

• Mar 12, 2016

Robert Picardo is the ONLY redeeming quality this movie had.

Robert Picardo is the ONLY redeeming quality this movie had.

• Dec 04, 2015

I think this was the worst movie that I watched this year...plot about an asteroid that will crash into Earth, but in realitty is a UFO. Terrible actings, terrible effects, weak actings...it is a shame that anyone accepted to this trash movie. The top moment to me: in a city being dizimated, the soldier is on the side of a building, trying to be sneeky - on the reflection of the glass panel behind him we see people strooling normally on the street. Avoid at all costs! 1,0 / 10,0

• Nov 12, 2015

Horrible Movie. Yet great B movie. Honestly better acting than I have seen in most low budget films. Story didn't flow well and it just threw you into the action but all in all worth it if you want to waste time

• Nov 23, 2014

Waste of time!!!!!!!!!!! The script was badly written, the actors sluggish. The ending seemed like they couldn't do anything else for the movie. Zombeavers was a better thought out movie.

• Nov 23, 2014

There is nothing, absolutely nothing about this film to recommend it. It is an appalling alien invasion film in which a single American seems to defeat space travelling aliens with an axe.