Agent for H.A.R.M. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Agent for H.A.R.M. Reviews

November 19, 2015
Really cheap Bond-rip-off that makes you thankful for all of the action. All of the characters look goofy and act worse. The plot is outlandish yet doesn't go very far. It is kind of enjoyable for its cheapness, but it leaves you feeling nothing.
½ June 8, 2012
Agent of H.A.R.M. is an obvious attempt to replicate anything James Bond-related and, in my mind, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. It's so poorly-executed and uninteresting that I was next to nodding off throughout it. They even give this guy the line "I'm Chance. Adam Chance." Ugh. It doesn't help much that he's being played by Peter Mark Richman, who most horror fans will recognize from Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan. The movie is just mostly boring and unimaginative; in other words, about as trite as you can get. Thankfully the crew at Mystery Science Theater 3000 inject some sort of humor into it, but even they have a difficult time with it. I'd say watch it for that reason, but you could forget about it otherwise.
½ August 23, 2011
Dun nun dun nuh! Nothing happens in this movie. Great MST3K episode though.
July 17, 2011
Hey, don't be spoofing my James Bond, unless you do it well! Okay, I laughed one or twice
November 29, 2010
Whisper this: the movie is actually kinda watchable. Still, far more enjoyable on the Satellite of Love.
½ June 9, 2010
Watch the MST3K version, as this is not a great spy film. SPORE!!!!!
½ October 20, 2008
"By this time in a Bond movie, there would have been ten helicopter explosions, eight ski chases...this spy movie just kinda hangs around the house". So says the "Mystery Science Theater" crew about this dull non-classic, one of the dozens of lousy James Bond clones that came out during the sixties; you can tell this one is particularly low-budget when scenes take place in the middle of a town and there are no extras to be seen anywhere. Trapped in a spy movie that's seriously lacking in action and suspense, it's pretty obvious that the character of Secret Agent Adam Chance wasn't going to overtake 007 as an iconic action hero... especially since he's dressed in a yellow cardigan sweater in most of his scenes! The film does feature its share of hilariously bad dialogue (our hero remarks that America is the land of apple pie and declares "It's my job to keep the pie on the table and nobody asks me how I do it!"), and it's a great showcase for notorious alcoholic actor Wendell Corey, who plays the "M" role and is obviously plastered during all his scenes.