Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London Reviews

August 3, 2016
Despite absolutely hating the first one, I randomly landed on this one searching for something to watch and it's been far too long since I've seen Hannah Spearritt of S Club 7 in anything. It was nowhere near good, but still a stronger outing than the first one. Anthony Anderson made things watchable, and it was a treat to see young Alfie Allen. I don't understand how Muniz got leading roles in anything.
½ June 5, 2016
Not as good as the first but still watchable. Still a good film for the family to watch.
May 30, 2016
Entertaining to watch, but it is nowhere close to being a good movie.
½ February 9, 2016
It's stylistically much different from the first but it ends up being just as entertaining. I thought it was funny and had some good family friendly action that was a blast when I was younger.
½ January 27, 2016
Better than the first but still nothing to write home about.
December 17, 2015
Unnecessary and forgettable sequel to 'Agent Cody Banks' which isn't great but passable entertainment. Nothing offensive here, just doesn't work as a whole. As it's plot goes it's pretty crap with lame humour, but to it's credit there is a decent chase scene with another likeable performance from Frankie Muniz, and thats really about it.
December 15, 2015
Retarded... re re Cray Cray
October 16, 2015
Definitely not as good as the first one.
½ July 23, 2015
Caught it on cable, trying to watch something kid-friendly with my 5 year old. It was literally painful to watch - literally, like I got a headache because this movie was so bad. My 5 year old didn't seem to care and just stared at it like a zombie so I had to explain to him how plots are supposed to work.
July 1, 2015
The best movie ever made since the first one came out
June 28, 2015
Unfortunately not as good as its predecessor.
June 21, 2015
A tedious exercise in awful
March 30, 2015
There is no substituting Angie Harmon with Anthony Anderson. Instead of delivering an adventure, Agent Cody Banks 2 offers more gags and laughs. Here was a prime opportunity for more action and suspense, blithered away by slapstick.
½ March 5, 2015
Not any better than the original.
½ October 14, 2014
Ahh, Frankie, how I recall the good old days of being the teen host of the Disney channel. Just pulling all those gags, while shifting that adorable face and thinking, "Dammit, I'm funny, really, I am! Laugh at me you fools!" You were like the teen version of Ashton Kutcher. Just like to say, stay away from film, and never come back!
½ July 8, 2014
Watched: 8 July 2014
July 7, 2014
HANNAH SPEARITT IS THE ENTIRE REASON I WATCHED THIS MOVIE. S CLUB PEOPLE ROCK!
½ March 22, 2014
Predictable and juts like the first one, Cody Banks numero dos is even worst than the original (no surprise).What it lacks is a steady premise, and it seems like there is nary one to be found. Just because it's new doesn't mean its good.
March 6, 2014
Although I do feel they are both equally good, the first film had so much potential as a stand alone spy film. The story is about Agent Cody Banks played again by Frankie Muniz whose mission this time is to go to London to track down a sinister double-agent who has invented a mind-controlling machine. He has to hide himself in a private camp where he is working alongside a girl named Emily played by Hannah Spearritt who also happens to be a agent. I liked the idea that its predecessor continued on its creativity with this sequel but it would have been better if they had stopped earlier. Our title hero does look like a potential actor but he has no further career to speak of which is the biggest worry about these two films. Agent Cody Banks 2 - Destination London gets a solid 8.5/10.
February 20, 2014
Better than the first but still not the best movie.