Agyaat Reviews

• May 02, 2011

The movie wasn't scary at all and I didn't like the story either. The only things I liked about this movie was the location (Sigiriya jungles in Sri Lanka) and the camera technqiues Ram Gopal Varma used. I saw that he is planning on making a sequel to this and I'm sure it'll be a flop!

• Jun 04, 2010

Boring, a nice try for a horror movie, but still way far to go Bollywood!

Boring, a nice try for a horror movie, but still way far to go Bollywood!

• Mar 03, 2010

The crappiest crap I've ever made a mistake to see. Zero stars.

The crappiest crap I've ever made a mistake to see. Zero stars.

• Jan 16, 2010

What a horrible copy of Predator. Indian movies have to improve on showing gore and bloody things. This movie is over acted, slow, pointless dialouges, predictable, and boring. Only good thing in this movie was the first song and Nisha Kothari the main who changed her name to Priyanka Kothari. I thought the movie is going to be a thriller action ride and they have the guts to make part 2. DONT WATCH!!!!

• Nov 01, 2009

Not bad--nothing happens in the first half of the film; the entire plot is in the second. The concept is unique and interesting. Guess I'll have to wait for the sequel to know the "Agyaat".

• Oct 23, 2009

Argggh!!!!! It's a Bollywood horror movie with dancing and singing....I don't know whether to cry or laugh. And a backdrop of jungle with loads of trees...no surprise there.