Air Buddies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Air Buddies Reviews

August 21, 2016
Ok dog Disney movie.
April 8, 2016
I saw this movie I did not like it because air bud is not back. And it's now a whole new series and it is not interesting to watch. Air Bud series was much better than this
July 30, 2015
This wasn't bad but it could've been more creative, but this movie didn't fail or do terrible, also our family has a golden retriever just saying.
February 17, 2015
Looks wayy 2 teensy cute!! Love puppies LOL!! <33
½ December 21, 2014
I have to give it an extra star because I liked it when I was smaller. This movie definetly wasn't as good as Air Bud. C-
November 20, 2014
My God. The cinematography alone was outstanding! An excellent film with superb acting, tightly-woven plot points, and puppies!

- Collin
½ August 29, 2014
I just love Air Buddies
½ July 29, 2014
Air bud was awesome, but this is just awful
½ February 9, 2014
I might need a pooper scooper.

Air bud and his wife have been kidnapped by an evil mastermind. Fortunately for them, their five puppies are willing to come to their rescue, but first they will have to figure out who kidnapped them and find the evil layer where their parents are being held.

"Don't pull his paw."

Robert Vincent, director of MVP: Most Valuable Primate, Air Bud: Seventh Inning Stretch, Spymate, Super Buddies, Snow Buddies, Space Buddies, Santa Buddies, Spooky Buddies, The Search for Santa Paws, Treasure Buddies, and Santa Paws 2, delivers Air Buddies. The storyline for this picture is fairly straightforward with a couple funny sequences. The acting was as you would expect from this genre.

"We are so getting a yellow card for this one."

My mother got my daughter Santa Paws for Christmas in 2012 and we have been watching these dog movies ever since. This is actually a little more entertaining than some of the other pictures and I found the plot for this film to be not as much of a waste of time as some of the other pictures. Overall, I still wouldn't add it to your kid's DVD collection but I didn't mind watching it once.

"Don't worry. She's stuck."

Grade: C
½ January 12, 2014
offensive as well as terrible. fuck you deputy sniffer. "good, clean canine fun" with gross stereotypes (one pup named buddha meditates, b-dawg has bling bling and speaks vaguely mangled english) is really bad for any kids uprbinging. kill white people
August 6, 2013
I like air buddies I seen it before it was a good movieš???
March 10, 2013
This movie was disgusting.
February 19, 2013
Wow, just because it has adorable pups, it doesn't mean the awkward puns and awkward characters can save the plot!
January 13, 2013
I'm not a fan of this movie in fact I did like this movie..
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
November 30, 2012
I can't stop laughing when I see Budderball completely drunk... Let me take all these puppies at home with me!!!
November 28, 2012
I think they should have stopped after the first one. It's just weird to hear air bud talk.
½ November 9, 2012
good for kids and some are not of. like it says some materal are not be contain of children of humor and languange, that's all it says
½ September 14, 2012
lol!!! very funny!!!
July 28, 2012
Can't wait for the next buddy movie:)