Airborne - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Airborne Reviews

½ December 3, 2012
A clever story, poorly executed! It was boring and not very thrilling. I wouldn't call this a horror movie. Mark Hamill has really let himself go, unless that is a really good make-up job.
December 2, 2012
Why Mark Why? This piece of junk was just awful.
½ December 1, 2012
I am not quite sure what type of horror film Airborne wanted to be, but it failed on all levels. I generally like horror on a plane movies (except for Wes Craven's Red Eye, which also sucked and continued to prove how much he sucks now). I even loved Flight of the Living Dead. But Airborne is about as tense, scary, and interesting as an episode of Dancing with the Stars. In other words, it is boring crap with few highlights to recommend it.
½ December 1, 2012
A half star for being a movie but thats all its getting
November 28, 2012
Een horror film zo slecht dat in een vreemde weg weer briljant overkomt. Helaas is dat niet goed genoeg om het dunne plot en de veelvlakkige prestaties te kunnen negeren. Alleen geschikt voor een matinee voorstelling !
½ November 27, 2012
Really bad movie, the plot isn't credible at all. If you haven't seen it yet, please don't waste your time.
November 26, 2012
Damn why can't they make slasher pics like they did in the 80's.....These boring ass mordern day slasher films are getting old.
November 24, 2012
Airborne was a rubbish film but could have been even worse. The story really wasn't great but had potential if it was written better, but it wasn't. If the main event had happened earlier it would have been better. The acting was fine. Some actors sucked others were alright. Why they put an Eastenders and Hollyoaks actors in it i don't know. Clearly a very low budgeted film. One of the worse British films ever.
½ November 23, 2012
Sadly, this is what Mark Hamill has been reduced to. The premise could potentially make for a tight, claustrophobic thriller, but this is unfortunately a total mess
½ November 22, 2012
Dumb, but it oddly worked.
November 21, 2012
Good job by the cast and crew of this indy film! It is exciting to see low budget film done quite well in terms of script, acting, make-up, etc. Most of the film is shot inside an airplane so the script and acting is fundamental to its success and may I say Dominic Burns did a fine job along with the SAG personnel. An air traffic controller (Malcolm played by Mark Hamill from Star Wars) on his last day before retirement oversees a crew of air traffic controllers. They are keeping track of the last plane flying out that eventful evening but something happens inside that plane and soon it disappears from the radar. The ATC's are at a loss and try to figure out what is going on. Can the passengers figure out what is going on and land the plane before catastrophe strikes. I will give you one hint- although many viruses are airborne this "type" is not exactly a virus. That is all I am revealing..I must say from the beginning of the film I could tell its going to be a good one and I was right. Aspiring film makers and actors- check this movie out, study it, and learn from it. Good effort by all and recommended!
November 8, 2012
A rather rubbish british b-movie with a b-list cast.
Don't confuse it's title and cover art for a viral or zombie movie.
½ November 1, 2012
I knew when the main menu came up I wasn't going to like this movie, annoyed me right off
October 28, 2012
Was the most stupid movie I have ever seen
½ October 21, 2012
This box art is totally misleading. I thought that this would be a zombie flick. Just think about it. Zombies on a airplane! That'd be awesome! Sadly disappointing payoff, however. Atleast it has a excellent, jammin' guitar song at the end. :) Too bad I can't find the name of it anywhere. :(
October 21, 2012
Really really bad plot very predictable. The characters were undeveloped and it wasn't what I was expecting.
½ October 17, 2012
Didn't make any sense!
October 13, 2012
Thought it would be a much better movie. Only 2 stars.
October 8, 2012
Great concept, and the cast are surprising to say the least, but ultimately this film falls flat on its face and doesn't seem to go anywhere. Which is a shame, as I had high hopes for it.
½ September 29, 2012
Glad to see that Mark Hamill is still working in show biz. Other than that...don't bother watching.