Airline Disaster - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Airline Disaster Reviews

February 14, 2014
This is another one of those low-budget films. The story is stupid, the acting is wooden, the script is bad, and the effects are just terrible.
May 13, 2013
OMG! The rescue attempts made a bigger mess than the hijacking!!!
May 3, 2013
dumbest movie made. must see to catch the flubs, mistakes, bad acting, props, absurd story,
February 4, 2013
While not a horrible film, Airline Disaster is still a bad film that is quite bland. But then again, what should I normally expect from a film released by The Asylum? This is a film that takes itself much too seriously when it should have had fun with its ridiculous premise. Instead it tries to be a serious film that doesn't work and definitely isn't engaging. There have been much worse films released by this studio, but Airline Disaster is still a bad film.
½ October 4, 2012
Literally the worst movie I have ever watched. The acting was just embarrassing. The graphics and photography were very bad! And who in the world came up with that storyline!! Haha Yeah, they've hijacked a plane so lets inform the president so she can shoot it down with a giant laser! Come on....
But it was a good laugh! Ha
April 26, 2012
Not appropriate for ages: 0~7
Pause for ages: 8~10
Appropriate for ages: 10+
January 14, 2012
Wait - the President's brother is on a high-profile flight and they didn't bother to check the passenger list for idiots with priors?

AGAIN with the Microsoft Flight Sim "special effects". They didn't even TRY to hide it in this movie!

A lesbian President is the most realistic thing about this movie.
January 13, 2012
A little fakeish but it turns out to be a great action movie and not bad to watch.
½ November 17, 2011
Even online Flash games have better effects. It is not even bad in a fun way. It just is BAD. Oh well what did I expect.
September 4, 2011
Horrid movie. Bad acting even with named stars like Meredith Baxter as Madame President (and who was the first lady mentioned?) Washington monument destroyed and rebuilt moments after the landing. The pilot door which just happens to open from the outside for the SS agent to get in at the right moment. Missing all the oxygen masks. View out the cockpit that comes and goes. Oh, yeah and all the band-aided skinheads with guns getting onboard without notice. ANd when did commercial aircraft get missile defense systems? Bahh, the plot and script are so full of nonsense it was funny to laugh at.
July 27, 2011
Right, i only saw 30 minutes of this piece of **** and was having a laughing fit in about two minutes due to the awful acting of Meredith Baxter (who has actually been in hit sitcoms in the past winning Emmys) and the effects which were about 20,30 years old. I also found it funny how they used the same scenes more than once. Asylum,do the film industry a favour and give up!
½ June 8, 2011
Well it was pretty good for a B movie but then it was cheesy for sure cause everything just looks to fake in it CGI all the way and you can tell but I liked it anyway
½ May 29, 2011
fail, fail, fail, fail, epic fail. complete waste of resources
May 29, 2011
cheesy so cheesy...bad acting and awful special effects. If you could call them special at all...
May 14, 2011
What the hell was that? I can't believe someone came up with this crap!!! It doesn't deserve a star.
½ April 26, 2011
Grand theft auto game looks more realistic than this movie. Nice idea let down by bad acting and rubbish effects :(
March 30, 2011
Ooh, well this was quite terrible. Acting was pants, so unrealistic, the plot was so poor. I will give kudos though for the minor tension the film built up, also for the super laser and the low flying scenes, but overall, not good at all.
March 25, 2011
I wish those Nazi Mother trash Fuckers would have pointed their guns towards me and shot me off. FUKKKIN BORING PIECE OF DOG SHIT!!
February 16, 2011
Utter soft cr**p! So many inaccuracies, poor acting,..and where were the oxygen masks ??? But, got my ironing done,has three vokas and now off to bed...night night
February 13, 2011