Ajnabee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ajnabee Reviews

½ June 6, 2016
Ajnabee seems to stay pretty good for the majority of the film, but then the climax and ending just make it another missed opportunity.
July 12, 2013
This movie is very good. Bobby Deol is awesome. Good thriller, good suspense. We can understand why Akshay Kumar get an award for his best negative role. He deserve it.
November 12, 2009
amazing! i want another film with the same cast!!!
April 30, 2009
its like a each other trust in the film
iLeo
½ March 29, 2009
Here's an interesting movie about lies and cold ambitions. Priya and Raj are two individuals who meet, fall in love, and marry. They begin their lives together in Switzerland, and it is there that they meet another couple, Sonia and Vikram. The two are wily and indifferent, but Priya and Raj become attached within the tangles of their social circle. There are certain things that Raj begins to notice, and he becomes suspicious of Vikram. Great cast- Bobby Deol, Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, and Bipasha Basu. Worth seeing!
December 27, 2008
Not as good as the Hollywood version, Consenting Adults. As usual Akshay overacts while everyone else tries to keep the movie together.
October 30, 2008
It used to be my fav but then now when i watch it, i think its okay..
September 15, 2008
an indian masterpiece amazing fantastic
September 9, 2008
Brilliant masterpiece by Abbas Mastan.
½ August 25, 2008
an awesome thriller of a movie...akshay kumar suits these villain roles.
August 16, 2008
nice movie and the songs too
July 30, 2008
One of the best supsense Bollywood films I've ever seen! From the moment it starts, you're taken in and with all of its plot twists and turns, you're in for a treat!! Great songs too!!
½ April 8, 2008
best of best...................u were so good looking aksahy kumar black and whilte
½ March 8, 2008
I didn't really expect much of this film but it was good and funny!
March 7, 2008
Had a hard time taking this movie seriously. I had to keep reminded myself it wasn't a comedy.
February 8, 2008
Loved the songs of this movie.
I used to call iDaniel Ajnabee..
November 29, 2007
This was the first Bollywood movie that I've ever seen and it got me addicted! Bobby Deol (Vijay Singh Deol) was amazing in this movie. The songs were catchy even for me. The story line believable and the characters rich. Great Movie!
November 26, 2007
i see this movie it is so good. It is the best movie ever
November 2, 2007
Its My Favourtite2nd Action Film....
September 25, 2007
A 'DIFFRENT' BOLLYWOOD MVIE.
WAS A NYC CHANGE, WAS MADE MRE LYK A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE (STORY WISE)