Aladdin Reviews

• John S
    1h ago

jafar was miscast. Aladdin is supposed to be the hero and they made Jasmine to central to the story, I hated the added songs they felt forced into the movie.

• Trudi Gold
    2h ago

The acting was great and the movie was very entertaining.

The acting was great and the movie was very entertaining.

• Eugene G
    2h ago

Don't remember the cartoon having a feminist movement part in the cartoon version but other than that it was okay

• Lou R

Completely entertaining!

Completely entertaining!

• Naylise S
    2h ago

The move was absolutely brilliant! Actors were spot on! Will Smith was exceptionally great. I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend. Enjoyable for all ages.

• julia f
    2h ago

love it. the whole thing was great and will Smith was Awesome!

love it. the whole thing was great and will Smith was Awesome!

• ARIANA C
    3h ago

Although it wasn’t exactly like the Disney cartoon, which I hoped it wouldn’t be exact, it was all plus more than I wanted. I loved it!!

• Efrem
    4h ago

The movie was Awesome! Will Smith did a great job as the genie.

The movie was Awesome! Will Smith did a great job as the genie.

• Rachael
    4h ago

Really great movie!! The songs were amazing and they did a really good job with staying similar to the original!

• Deanna