Alamo: The Price Of Freedom Reviews

• Sep 10, 2015

Outstanding short presentation on the history of the brave fighters of the Alamo!

• Nov 26, 2011

Really helped me get a better perspective of the battle of the Alamo. There was more violence shown (shooting and stabbing) than I expected for a G rating.

• Aug 30, 2011

The action scenes are rather cheesy, but it's a nice IMAX experience to watch the history of the battle at the Alamo, watching it a mere 100 feet or so from the actual spot of the historical event (if seeing it at the San Antonio Rivercenter IMAX theater).

• Jun 05, 2011

Good (low budget) film depicting the events on the fall of Alamo. If you like history then you will like this film.