Alarm Reviews

• Mar 25, 2015

I wish it was more suspenseful and scary and less chatty and focus on the break-in even though that's what this movie is about, I wish it was changed a little bit

• Jan 30, 2013

I actually liked this film--very impressive debut for Aidan Turner. The pace is slow, but for a reason--it is called suspense building. In the end--I did not see the plot twist coming. Brava Ruth Bradley for a performance that scared the tar out of me!

• Dec 13, 2012

I don't know why I liked it. It's not very original, yet probably slightly different than similar stories. But it kept me watching and I feel sorry for Molly.

• Apr 23, 2011

I love foreign movies.

I love foreign movies.

• Dec 03, 2010

Hvis man kunne se bort fra det var en mega B film (B!) så var den vel okay ... slutningen virkede først fed men endte dog med at være ret fesen ..

• Nov 29, 2010

I couldn't make it through this movie. It was extremely dull. The trailer kept appearing on other films I watched recently, and it was intriguing, but after 45 minutes or so, I felt as if I could spend the remaining hour of the movie doing something more worthwhile... Skip this one!