Albino Farm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Albino Farm Reviews

August 27, 2014
It is an interesting movie. I personally do not agree with many of the reviews. The acting isn't great, but they were beginners at acting. Nobody is born talented.
The overall movie is scary, although, too dark plus the camera changes angle too often leaving you with no clearance.
The antagonists were freaky and because they were very abnormal, it leaves a lot of scary thoughts in your mind.
½ September 29, 2013
I'll admit it. I only watched this movie so I could laugh at Chris Jericho, which I most certainly did. So stupid and ridiculous. Skip it unless you enjoy torturing yourself.
April 8, 2013
This movie is too dark
March 14, 2013
The only think horrific about this flick is the acting. Chris Jericho, the only reason to watch this movie, is only in it for less than five minutes. Stupid movie, would not recommend.
½ February 27, 2013
Watched it one morning on Showtime when I was channel surfing. It kept me watching so I guess that is something, but generally too stupid. The beginning was interesting and the ending was ok, the middle was lame. I mean we all know in horror movies people make dumb decisions leading to their deaths, but the main character was beyond dumb so it wasn't even believable. If three gross townies who are already mean offer to take you to a old farm, and then treat you badly, then leave you there, even a dope wouldn't then say.. you know what I know we are a 4 hrs walk back to tow.. but let so check out this place anyway lol. I guess its ok for a " hey look whats on cable" moment of you are into horror
February 26, 2013
A dumb movie shot for owls.
½ January 25, 2013
A thoroughly crappy piece of backwoods horror, Albino Farm finally gets interesting in the last five minutes, but, by then, it is too little and too late to save this poorly acted, boring, and uninspired horror film....
August 7, 2012
Chris Jericho is in it. Enough said.
½ August 2, 2012
D-

This was a bad movie. The characters were dumb and the plot was dumb. This was not scary, or anywhere near good. Skip on this movie.
½ July 19, 2012
Seen it all before but this time with worse actors & no gimmicks to set it apart from the rest of the straight to video/Horror Channel schlock.
½ May 8, 2012
I guess it was alright. Nothing too good, but nothing too bad either.
March 8, 2012
This movies freakin crazy! Very creative actually...and well made... for what appears to be a low budget movie. Not to mention that it features Richard Christy from 'The Howard Stern Show" in a small role.
February 26, 2012
As bad as it gets. Not one redeeming feature, not one.
November 29, 2011
I enjoyed it...its crap but fun lol.
November 28, 2011
Hahaha... This movie was so bad I quite enjoyed it! The facial make-up on the freaks was quite impressive. Stupid ending, but if you keep your tongue firmly in your cheek you can enjoy it! Stupid, obvious, but kinda liked it.
November 28, 2011
November 26, 2011
Absolutely awful. The main premise is exactly the same as Texas Chainsaw Massacre/The Hills Have Eyes, with precisely the same ending as the former. Once the film reaches its "peak" at about 1 hour and 10 minutes in, the attempts at atmospheric direction make it impossible to follow what is going on. Shaky camera work is meant to add a sense of panic, whilst poor lighting is meant to be chilling. When you add the two, you can see what's going on because it's just a bunch of shapes swooshing around in the dark with the noise of shouting in the background. (It took 5 minutes to find out that two characters had been sewn together- something which you couldn't tell in the darkness, and I only found out in a scene where they tried to unhook themselves from each other). Utter cock.
½ October 7, 2011
Umm...I have no idea why I'm writing a review on this movie. Let's state the basics: poor quality (always dark, so you couldn't see a lot of the scenes clearly), sketchy acting (Chris Jericho needs to stick with his other job in the wrestling ring), and a plot that has been made more times than a baby crys. May I also point out that this film was just plain weird and I find it ridiculous that this is how the writers and producers feel a horror film should be. The ending was just the icing on the crap cake, too; absolutely absurd.

This was not only one of the worst horror films I've seen, but one of the worst movies I've ever seen in any genre.
½ October 2, 2011
Just a ripoff of the original "Hills Have Eyes" minus the hills and the eyes and the story and the acting...you get my point.