Albino Farm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Albino Farm Reviews

August 2, 2011
Awful. Don't watch it, ever. Bad acting, cliche story, some scenes were just completely illogical and plain stupid, and what a ridiculous ending. I went into the movie hoping it would be one of those bad horror movies you can still find fun and slightly enjoyable, if only for the sake of ripping on it. Its not. If Sursok wasn't so easy to look at it would've been turned of days ago. F-
½ July 28, 2011
A pretty good horror flick with an interesting story. But Chris Jericho is barely even in it. He's in one little scene...and that's it. He's not even a main character or anything, he's just in that one 2-mintue scene, so don't count on him being in this film.
July 22, 2011
This just got worse & worse until the credits. Don't bother unless you are in the mood for a truly bad movie.
½ July 10, 2011
fans of Hills have Eyes and Wrong will enjoy this plus it fun to see Chris Jericho in the odd role of whats a great midnight movie
½ May 1, 2011
Poor Acting...Cheap Thrills That Did Not Work BIG time . Dud
½ March 31, 2011
I really dug this one, I thought the inbred hillbillies make up effects were quite good, it's got some good chase scenes, and It was awesome to see Chris Jericho play a redneck. The only complaint that I have is that the lighting in some of the scenes wasn't the greatest, especially the scenes that took place in the cave, but that's the only complaint I have. Overall, I really enjoyed it, and hardcore fans of the backwoods hillbilly sub-genre, like myself, should totally check this out. 3.5/5
February 14, 2011
written and produced by a group of mongaloid wierdos with no stable plot line. was as much of a horror as one born every minute. watching this was a severe waste of my life and i would not recommend it to anyone except those mongaloids that cant even follow an episode of teletubbies.
½ January 9, 2011
Really horrible movie, watched it cause I saw Chris Jericho was in it. But it's just a cheap horror movie that tries too hard.
November 11, 2010
was not up to the mark as expected....
August 14, 2010
lack of a real ending...
½ July 7, 2010
The acting was not very good. I also think that the story line could have been better. The ending was horrible.
May 24, 2010
Not much of a movie, but I still thought it was entertaining... but I always am a sucker for a killer deformed hick movie and that's all it was, really, your basic "people vist a small town filled with deformed hicks and die one by one" definitely nothing original. And Chris Jericho's part is awesome, not what I expected, but he plays an awesome creepy hick, lol, and his performance alone, if you're a Chris Jericho fan, is worth watching the movie. There's some pretty disturbing scenes too, including one with a old women and a deformed baby in a church that was just fucked-up and I'm sure hasn't been done before. So, all in all... a relatively entertaining movie, if you like this kind of movie, as long as you don't expect much.
May 18, 2010
lol wrestlers should stop acting
½ May 3, 2010
Chris Jericho!, And maybe that?s about it. This was definitely low budget, and if we?re just going off of budgets, this still could have been better. If you took Jericho in Android Apocalpyse, and then to this movie, it would look like he?s been taking the best of best acting classes. But that is more so because his acting in AA was horrible. In this one, its decent.

The movie itself has no original scares and if I take it for the big picture, it would seem like someone saw the X-Files episode of home, knew a story from the Ozark mountains and thought they could do a movie version. However, they were amateurs without much in terms of range. Skip it, it?s ok to do so.
April 17, 2010
This low budget horror doesn't contribute anything new to the genre and the acting is pretty horrid, but on the flipside it does star WWE superstar Chris Jericho as a retarded redneck and with a title like "Albino Farm" how can you resist not giving it a try!
April 2, 2010
I agree over used Texas chainsaw movie... The fact is I'm Fom Springfield Mo and still live here.... The real story is much more scary and involved.. They go into alittle more detail in the extras... But it is true they tore the old bridge down and put up a new one becouse somone was hiding under the old one waiting for traffic... Alot of creepy stuff way crazier than the movie.
½ February 23, 2010
I live in the Ozarks so this kinda made me laugh while it creeped me out. I love that the creepy rednecks are not pretty but you can still get somewhere for $20 and a flash!
February 1, 2010
Someone tell the director Albino's usually aren't murdering mutants that live in the mountains. They usually don't look like the Crypt-keeper either.
½ January 24, 2010
don't bother, not enough bloody gore! horror
it is not, crap it is.
½ December 24, 2009
Enteraining but not overly original. Interesting to see Chris Jericho in an acting role that wasn't wrestling related.

I like how the meaing of what the Albino Farm was, was left as a mystery until the very end.

Not bad, not great.