Alex & The List Reviews

• 3d ago

A light entertaining comedy.

A light entertaining comedy.

• Aug 12, 2019

A stinker. Some great actors should delete this limp "comedy" from their cv's. Barely credible plot and unamusing script.

• Jun 13, 2019

I enjoyed it very much.

I enjoyed it very much.

• Jun 02, 2019

If uou convert to Judaism and are already circumsized they don't do it again. So dumb and bad!!

• Jun 02, 2019

beautiful thoughtful romance, thoughtfully made and wonder actors and actresses touching on themes of beauty, truth and love freedom - and the existentialist virtue of authenticity - with some subthemes of spirituality and friendship

• Apr 03, 2019

A great concept in the rom-com space, with plenty of funny moments and an unexpected conclusion (which is unusual). Fun and easy to watch!

• Jun 11, 2018

A romantic comedy that is about a "list" that his girlfriend gives him so that he can marry him. Does have a few actually funny moments and some hot babes. He does the things on the list, improves himself and then dumps her at the alter. There I saved you 2 hours of your life now you can go watch a better movie like Operator or before I fall. Cheesy moment of him meeting the next woman at the end has your eyes rolling. A real woman wouldn't want to be with a man who would stand up for himself the moment she gave him the list not jilting her at the alter.

• May 26, 2018

Wow! This film sucks in every way!

Wow! This film sucks in every way!

• May 04, 2018

Its premise might have fit as an episode of a 30-minute sitcom that's already been on the air for a couple of seasons-giving us characters we already know and like first-but as a standalone movie that runs for almost two hours, it doesn't work.

• Apr 27, 2018

I can't wait to see Karen Gillan and Jennifer Morrison in this. Looks Great!

I can't wait to see Karen Gillan and Jennifer Morrison in this. Looks Great!