Alex & The List Reviews

• Jun 28, 2020

This gets .5 for being produced (working with animals is not easy), .5 for Karen Gillan (loved her accent, but how did she get mixed into this), and .5 for Elvy Yost (she is by far the best thing in this movie) Just by looking at the title, you already know the movie, there is no twist (though they tried to get you to believe he's not gonna). He does the list and rejects her, partially because IF A LIST EXISTS, THEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE. This bullshit about high society being corrected about things needs to end. The reality is that dog people should find other dog people. Not because there is an inherit difference or inequality between dog people and cat people, but because they are living similar cohabitable lives. I believe the entire movie was made and someone insisted that the last 5 minutes be added to make it make sense....BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU NEEDED FROM THIS MOVIE.

• Sep 14, 2019

A light entertaining comedy.

A light entertaining comedy.

• Aug 12, 2019

A stinker. Some great actors should delete this limp "comedy" from their cv's. Barely credible plot and unamusing script.

• Jun 13, 2019

I enjoyed it very much.

I enjoyed it very much.

• Jun 02, 2019

If uou convert to Judaism and are already circumsized they don't do it again. So dumb and bad!!

• Jun 02, 2019

beautiful thoughtful romance, thoughtfully made and wonder actors and actresses touching on themes of beauty, truth and love freedom - and the existentialist virtue of authenticity - with some subthemes of spirituality and friendship

• Apr 03, 2019

A great concept in the rom-com space, with plenty of funny moments and an unexpected conclusion (which is unusual). Fun and easy to watch!

• Jun 11, 2018

A romantic comedy that is about a "list" that his girlfriend gives him so that he can marry him. Does have a few actually funny moments and some hot babes. He does the things on the list, improves himself and then dumps her at the alter. There I saved you 2 hours of your life now you can go watch a better movie like Operator or before I fall. Cheesy moment of him meeting the next woman at the end has your eyes rolling. A real woman wouldn't want to be with a man who would stand up for himself the moment she gave him the list not jilting her at the alter.

• May 26, 2018

Wow! This film sucks in every way!

Wow! This film sucks in every way!

• May 04, 2018

Its premise might have fit as an episode of a 30-minute sitcom that's already been on the air for a couple of seasons-giving us characters we already know and like first-but as a standalone movie that runs for almost two hours, it doesn't work.