Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Reviews

November 14, 2016
Alexander is tolerable, but not consistently funny.
November 2, 2016
A very optimistic movie that I liked during the first half and most of the second half but as the movie approached towards its ending, it started going very unrealistic and too positive. Would have been a better movie if the movie makers had worked more on the ending.
½ November 1, 2016
A decent family film that has enough laughs to recommend to parents that want to entertain both themselves and their kids.
October 13, 2016
They still have their arms??
October 9, 2016
Great and funny movie!
½ October 4, 2016
Cute. About what you would expect, with bad things happening and a good happy moral ending.
September 12, 2016
Refreshing PG comedy from Disney , with a very outrageous fast paced plot which will keep the youngsters fully attentive. There are a few mature elements of comedy, but overall this film is one the whole family can enjoy !
½ September 3, 2016
This movie makes a funny comedy Alexander is always having a bad day but that's going to turn around for him. There are funny moments like when the mother needs to use the restroom and Anthony is in the restroom and the mother does not think to knock on the door and just opens up the door and Anthony is naked that was one of my favorite scenes. Some of the lines in this movie are rude humor. I thought Celia made a good enemy and not very nice to Anthony Celia was pretty funny. Another part of my favorite scene in the movie was when Anthony is talking on the phone and Alexander thinks Anthony is talking to him. But Anthony is talking to Celia and Anthony yells at his brother but Anthony's voice is talking through the phone so Celia thinks Anthony is talking about her in a mean way but it was a misunderstanding. This is a funny movie!
September 1, 2016
great to kill some time! I forgot to review it when i watched a couple months ago
½ September 1, 2016
No the best movie, but the comedy to it is good.
August 27, 2016
I actually remember reading this book in school. Got me to imagine what it would be like if I made a wish for my family to have their bad day so they'd understand how I was feeling.
August 14, 2016
It was funny and I thought that was the main part of this movie. I mean it does originate from a children's book. So if kids get the humor than that's good enough for me
½ August 8, 2016
Silly, over-the-top, and good kid fun. Fitting performances and nicely directed. Script is high-interest, low-level. Look elsewhere for a funny adult film.
½ August 7, 2016
Fun one ...great to see others bad luck for once ...ofcourse a happy ending ! Good entertaintment for the whole family .
½ July 7, 2016
Adapted from the kids novel centering on 11 year old, Alexander who's usually having bad days while dad, mom, brother and sister are having great days. He decides to wish his family to experience a bad day one day to his actual birthday.
½ July 4, 2016
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day is hilarious and very entertaining. Disney has done a great job with creating this movie. The plot of the movie is also great too. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 24, 2016
Definitely didn't need to watch this just love me so Michael
May 28, 2016
Surprisingly good, but despite what it does, the idea of the movie, which is a "Terrible, Horrible NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY" is overused and gets repetitive in the movie.
½ May 25, 2016
Super cute. Lots of laughs.