Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Reviews

• Mar 02, 2020

Overall, maybe it is due to my sick sense of humour, but I personally enjoyed this Disney film. It's full of random jokes, silly humour and in the end it still manages to bring a touching message for all ages to enjoy. This type of key message is actually unlike most film's seen today. If you seek something brainless with wacky humour or perhaps you yourself have had a bad day, this could be the ticket to put a smile on your face and brighten your mood. 7.0/10 - Walkden Entertainment

• Nov 18, 2019

Padre buena y divertida👌

Padre buena y divertida👌

• Oct 14, 2019

Not the best dysfunctional family movie out there...but it still managed to get a laugh or too out of me!

• Aug 30, 2019

The movie had some inappropriate jokes that just went too far. There was some sexual body part names involved, people overdosing on cough syrup, and an inappropriately named book, if but to name a few. If I were in charge of the ratings, I'd AT LEAST give this movie a PG-13. I wouldn't want a ten-year old to watch this.

• Aug 13, 2019

A half star for the really gross scenes like The baby eating a marker and Alexander's sister being sick. Oof that was rotten

• Jul 10, 2019

Tolerable, but not like any other classic family comedy.

Tolerable, but not like any other classic family comedy.

• Jul 22, 2018

When things go bad, they can go as bad as you're willing to perceive them. But this family is being tested on how well they can keep looking at things from a positive angle when the often overlooked middle child wishes everybody around him had a horrible day for his birthday. It manages to be funny, but on a very family-oriented way, so watch it with young teens, popcorn and soda and you'll have a fun 1,5 hours.

• May 26, 2018

You will laugh the minute you start watching it I know that happened to me.

You will laugh the minute you start watching it I know that happened to me.

• Mar 30, 2018

Meh. I expected more from this movie. Didn't even follow the book.

Meh. I expected more from this movie. Didn't even follow the book.

• Mar 24, 2018

"Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day", offers funny scenes, really good acting and an intelligent story. I highly recommend it.