Alice Through the Looking Glass - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alice Through the Looking Glass Reviews

February 14, 2009
Probably my favorite Alice movie to date. Kate is lovely in this role.
December 24, 2008
This movie has to be THE strangest movie I have ever seen (I haven't read Alice In Wonderland..). So I thought it was okay. Although Kate was a bit strange in it, she got me through :)
½ December 13, 2008
Wonderfully cast, and very entertaining as a story of its own accord. Not to be missed by any fan of anyone in this gem.
August 27, 2008
Unsatisfying.

Very true to the story, and even keeps most of the poetry, but the production values were low at best, and the whole thing seems a bit off... and not off in the slightly crazy way that it should be.
½ August 12, 2008
There are a few things I don't like about this‚?¶ The treatment of Tweedledum and Tweedledee is rather off, but primarily I'm just frustrated that they couldn't have adapted the whole novel, considering how they adapted what they did. Maybe I was just young and impressionable when I saw it, but the tableaux of Alice and the two queens conversing at the end, the intentional continuity errors of the changing flowers in Alice's hair ‚?? these things will forever remain in a prominent, loving place in my mind.
½ August 4, 2008
This movie is very confusing, I still haven't finished it.
July 22, 2008
I love Alice in Wonderland, but this version was just okay. It had its cool parts, but over all meh.
June 19, 2008
Mind-numbingly faithful, lol - be *very* proud of your kids if they sit all the way through it! The production is cheap and wobbly at times, and Beckinsale is clearly NOT 7 years and 6 months ROFL ... but I was very impressed, particularly considering I'm nowhere near as in love with the second book as I am with the first.
May 28, 2008
only to understand what is going on with the TV show "Lost"
May 19, 2008
omg i watched that one on the wb a long time ago lol xD
April 25, 2008
Pretty good movie. Nice effects.
½ April 8, 2008
not the version I was looking for, but still pretty good.
April 2, 2008
um..not quite sure how to rate this as it was um...well CRAZY!!! you seriously needed to be on drugs to see this one
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 9, 2008
I saw this, and it was so bizarre! Ian Holm should not be in armor--it dwarfs his size. I seriously did not recognize Kate Beckinsale as Alice.
January 8, 2008
I like the cartoon better, we have the same thighs, LOL
December 31, 2007
Not what I thought it was going to be
December 19, 2007
So bizarre and beautiful and mind-blowing. Stuck to the book really nicely. WOW.
December 14, 2007
Never was an alice on.
October 21, 2007
It's definately creative and out-there, but it's a hard movie to just sit down and watch and get into.