Alien Reviews

• 2d ago

The movie was ok but i gave it 5 stars cause Jones survived

The movie was ok but i gave it 5 stars cause Jones survived

• Jan 19, 2021

An absolute masterclass in horror, with expert writing, direction, editing, design, model making... This film defined the genre, and few others come close.

• Jan 16, 2021

Absolutely Beautiful movie

Absolutely Beautiful movie

• Jan 16, 2021

A masterpiece of sci-fi and horror.

A masterpiece of sci-fi and horror.

• Matthew M
    Jan 14, 2021

I had never seen this classic. The beginning 40 minutes were extremely dull. With all due respect to 1979, I wish I could say that it was a slow burn, but it was just incredibly slow. Once the action kicks into gear, it's a pretty effective thriller with some good chills and jump scares. Great cast.

• Jan 13, 2021

Still nice to look at, atmospheric and entertaining space movie with horror elements. The set design is the star.

• Jan 12, 2021

Alien is a timeless masterpiece, where every frame is a painting. It's one of the greatest science fiction films ever put to tape, with THE greatest creature design ever. And on a personal level, is my default answer when anyone asks me what my favourite movie is. So yeah... Alien is pretty good.

• Jan 12, 2021

Alien is a horror science fiction masterpiece and one of the best movies of all time.It started a completely new genre and a franchise that would come to give us good and bad movies.I think that there simply nothing wrong with Alien.An exceptional film that if it hadn't come out the horror and the sci fi genres would't be the same.

• Jan 11, 2021

Terrifying, guaranteed good scary time.

Terrifying, guaranteed good scary time.

• MELANIE
    Jan 10, 2021

Classic on the BIG screen!

Classic on the BIG screen!