Alien3 Reviews

• Sep 09, 2019

Not so bad as everyone says. Though it was so disappointing that everyone who survived "Alien 2" died, but this movie has some good scenes. I like; chasing scene from xenomorph's eye sight: Ripley's hair style; "You've been in my life so long, I can't remember anything else.". Of course Alien 1 and 2 is far better, but this movie is worth watching. 1と2が名作すぎたせいでぼろくそいわれているけれど見る価値はあると思う。(2で勝ち取ったものがすべて無に帰すのはどうかと思うけど。)特にエイリアン視点での追いかけっこシーン。

• Sep 02, 2019

Not the best of the franchise but still a decent movie definitely worth watching if you get a chance

• Aug 29, 2019

This movie flounders in excess of studio intervention. It seemed as if they green-lit the movie and they just ushered in David Fincher to direct it. It all doesn't work. There was some good ideas but they went completely opposite of what they set out to do. However, it was darker, more grisly, some neat setup shots, but for everything positive they did, there was always something drastic. It's honestly a lukewarm reception, and that's as much praise as it'll receive. I've seen both versions of the film and feel that they are the exact same. It just doesn't work for me. Some good ideas, but not enough that would prevail it further up the line.

• Jul 22, 2019

Because Roland Tembo was in it

Because Roland Tembo was in it

• Jul 07, 2019

This movie shows that it spent so much time in development H***. They do have some good scenes but it does nothing to advance the alien franchise.

• Jun 29, 2019

Excelente película, un buen final para un buen personaje.

Excelente película, un buen final para un buen personaje.

• Jun 26, 2019

This sequel was okay, but it could've been better had it not been for the studio inference.

• Jun 23, 2019

It's no where near as good as Alien or Aliens but it was a solid sequel. The side characters are okay, but Ripleys character is incredible, how shes written and acted, if you want an okay movie on a Friday night this that movie.

• Jun 21, 2019

Right from the start this movie shows it has no respect for the original movies, and then after killing all of the surviving cast in the first 5 minutes off screen for no reason ( except for Ripley of course) they try and ret-con it after evreyone hates it. And then restarting everything we've learned they decide meh and add crappy generic casts witch was always what the originals didn't do. On the other side Ripley, Clemons, and Dillon are amazing with great acting and portrayals, and what a way Ripley went out. after 3 movies I think it was the best possible way she could have bit the dust, sacrificing her self after being impregnated with the queen.

• Jun 09, 2019

it's like they intentionally wanted to spit on "Aliens", negates all the heroics of that movie. This could have been a much better movie if they just respected the previous 2 movies