Alien 3000 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alien 3000 Reviews

½ November 18, 2015
One of those "difficult to watch because it's so awful" films..
½ August 2, 2013
This movie is in the upper echelon of awful films, right along with Troll 2 and Dark Harvest 2: The Maize. The boom will be visible and the acting, miserable. Do not waste your time unless you are looking for bad in every way.
June 10, 2012
This movie is tragically bad and a enjoyable to mock. MST3K fodder for SURE.
June 10, 2012
One of the greatest crappy movies ever! You have to see this if you want a great laugh.
½ March 2, 2012
Undoubtedly the worst movie I've ever seen. At times it can be hilarious, but overall: completely terrible. I recommend seeing just to witness its monstrosity.
½ March 13, 2011
Dime store props and a lesser cast. A definite "Must NOT See".
October 25, 2010
WTF this is just torture to my eyes and i'm not joking this is a murder to the Alien franchise just look at it same alien head, sharp tail, and walks on it feet why would this director want to put an end to his carrer .
September 29, 2010
Ahahahaha! Best b-movie ever!
½ June 1, 2010
A fine contender for worst film EVER made.
½ May 16, 2010
This movie is so bad it will make you pee in your pants laughing! XD
½ March 22, 2010
couldn't even finish the movie. complete garbage.
½ March 19, 2010
Alien 3000 is non-stop, action packed, fun-filled hilarity, which many don't know to be the sequel to Unseen Evil, another equally bad film. This one pretty much follows in its predecessor's footsteps to a tee as random folks comprised of military and campers are slaughtered one by one by an unseen ghost alien that's invisible (a la Predator), yet when you DO see it, it's a highly bad computer graphic that makes you think this film is from the early 90's when in fact, it was made a mere few years ago (the same problem is prominent in the first film as well). I swear, a horror movie has never made me laugh so hard, so unintentionally. It's got Lorenzo (I'll do anything for a paycheck) Lamas in it, top-billed, and he's in the movie for barely a minute. Priscilla Barnes is wasted in the film as well, playing some government baddie or whatever. This time, director Jeff Leroy takes over the reigns whose also done his share of bad films (Creepies, Werewolf in a Women's Prison, etc) and is not opposed to using several instances of recycled stock footage from the previous film. Fact of the matter is this movie goes beyond being hilarious bad! Greatest line in a movie EVER: "Why don't you go fuck a squirrel, nature boy!"
½ July 28, 2008
Why did I sit through this entire film? Total garbage.
½ May 20, 2008
An E.T. suspiciously similar to the one from Alien with the abilities of the creatures from Predator and Independence Day (one scene was copied almost exactly from the latter) inexplicably guards ancient gold in a cave. Two Green Berets are killed by it so what is the army‚??s solution? Let‚??s send in a bunch of redneck nut jobs that curse more that any sane human and don‚??t care about the mission at all, led by Sergeant McCool (uh huh). Ending has an ironic twist that seemed to have been written for The Twilight Zone (if Rod Serling had been drinking heavily then banged his head on his desk before punching up the script).
½ March 29, 2008
The creature on the cover doesn't even match the creature in the movie! Kudos for putting some detail into the creature.... even though it is a complete rip off of the Predator. Fun splatter scenes, but the plot just went EVERYWHERE! Somehow I think this creature was an alien stuck in a cave and killed anyone who touch the cursed gold... but then I think that plot is abandoned and turned into just an alien invasion?

It's lame, worst than sci-fi channel movie. Avoid.
½ March 9, 2008
Worse than you might expect. It wasn't even funny to watch.
½ September 27, 2007
thatn most fuckn' worst I ever see!
July 30, 2007
lorenzo lamas is to die for.. i was on the edge of my seat during the helicopter crash and the truck chase scene!!!!
½ July 15, 2007
Makes Mansquito seem Oscar-worthy. Lorenzo Lamas gets cut in half by a katana wielding alien. It's that horrible. Also holds the title for the worst continuity of any film. In one scene they're driving a truck on a mountain road, the next scene they're in a field, driving a jeep. I guess I was supposed to be so dazzled by the repeating animations of a shitty CGI alien to notice. The toy helicopters and nonsensical explosions in this gem also helped to make this straight to video pile of shit extra steamy. Seriously, this movie isn't so bad it's good- it's so bad it's awesome!
September 19, 2005
:mad:
THIS WAS A RENTAL! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!