Alien Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alien Apocalypse Reviews

½ June 12, 2014
Not even Bruce can save this one.
November 22, 2013
So laughably bad that it's amazingly entertaining.
November 3, 2013
Rubbish - buy only for the commentary from Campbell - now that's 5 star!
½ September 24, 2013
It starts slow, is pretty damn low budget, loads of wise cracks and isnt meant to be taken seriously at all. So damn bad its good
September 1, 2013
Awful film. Poor dialogue, weak acting, juvenile SFX. Don't waste your time.
May 28, 2013
After evil dead 1&2 i instantly became a fan of bruce campbell. Unfortunatly almost everything besides evil dead that he is in(including alien apocalypse) sucks balls
½ January 5, 2013
Apologies to any other movies I've called "the dumbest I've ever seen." I'd forgotten about this. Twenty years after an alien invasion, no one knows the word 'doctor,' but they all remember who the president was? And they all remember the word 'healer' and the concept behind it? I WISH that was the stupidest thing about this movie.
December 7, 2012
Could watch this sometime if i can find.
½ October 27, 2012
Another decent Bruce Campbell b-movie. This time he plays an astronaut who returns from a 40-year cryogenic sleep to find the earth ruled by aliens and teaches the remaining humans to fight for freedom.
September 20, 2012
I thought I'd never hate a bruce Campbell movie....then I seen Alien's a made for t.v., movie that I picked up for $5 and sold for $2...I was sad to hate this movie and after I watched Alien Apocalypse I was bummed that it sucked so I watched army of darkness
PASS on this one
The reason I'm giving it 1 star is cause Bruce Campbell is in it
August 27, 2012
BRUCE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 8, 2012
Come on! This stuff was great! The aliens crack me up, Bruce Campbell is in full form ... and the end tries to be Sparticus!
June 10, 2012
This film contains the greatest line in the history of cinema and nobody can ever tell me different.
June 9, 2012
This low-budget Sci Fi horror comedy is a horrible mess. This is a poorly constructed film, one that dull, unwatchable trash, one with a wasted lead actor in Bruce Campbell. The films premise is horrible, the plot is stupid and the acting and directing is awful. I understand that Alien Apocalypse is supposed to be a B movie, but man could it have been much better than this. The film is just too bad to keep you interested, and it was hard to finish this. One of Campbell's worst films this one will surely disappoint fans of the actor, I know I was. The problem with this film is that it tries to be a serious Sci Fi horror flick, when in fact; it's more a tongue in cheek ordeal. This film simply doesn't work, the execution is poor and the cast can't save such a poorly thought out dud. Josh Becker is a poor director, one that doesn't know how to craft a good, tense, funny film. Alien Apocalypse is pure cheese, a film that may appeal to B movie fans, but compared other Campbell efforts, this one sucks. Pass up on this one. The film is super low-budget, and the cast seem bored in their performances. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy here, and this film is purely a waste of time and not worth checking out. Bruce Campbell has made better films, and he clearly doesn't look like he wants to be in this. If you want a great Campbell flick check out The Evil Dead and Maniac Cop. However, Alien Apocalypse is one to avoid. This is uninspired poorly made trash that simply doesn't pay off.
½ June 4, 2012
Low budget and B acting like all of Cambell's films.
April 21, 2012
I don't think anyone was proud of this.
April 20, 2012
good movie... i love SciFi films
April 10, 2012
cheesy but great. gotta love bruce campbell!
March 19, 2012
The CGI isn't too great but the puppets are nice but hardly used. The story is decent but it is a cheap Sci-Fi channel movie. Most the plot goes nowhere and the acting is pretty bad from most the cast. Bruce Campbell is the highlight of the film. It's not really bad, but it's not really that good either.
February 23, 2012
Again, only watch if you are a Bruce Campbell fan.