Alien Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alien Apocalypse Reviews

February 18, 2012
But, damn, I love Bruce's movies!
February 16, 2012
Oh, Bruce Campbell, how could you stoop so low? This movie is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's almost like Bruce lost a bet with the producer and was forced to be in this film.
½ February 11, 2012
I need to start out by saying I really enjoy watching Bruce Campbell movies. That having been said, I now feel I've 'justified' my high rating. But, I must say I did like this quite a bit. Sure, the plot's a rip-off of "Planet of the Apes" (original), and there are many silly lines and scenes. But once you stop analyzing it, and just kick back, grab a beverage and some snacks - that's when you can suspend disbelief and relax for an hour and a half. Yes, the cliches start coming up hot and furious, as well as the ultimate 'quest' to find "The President". And true, the effects aren't the greatest (though they're fine for a 'B' movie style, which this is a good example of). If that still doesn't convince you, just keep telling yourself you could find worse ways to waste time...
December 22, 2011
This is probably the worst movie that I have ever seen. I assume that the two recognizable actors in the cast were donating their time to a student project. The paste-on beards worn by all the twenty-something "natives" were emblematic of the production values. It may be camp (wink-wink) but it is BAD camp.

I saw this (or, at least, bits of it as I fast-forwarded through my DVR copy) on TV. Hard to believe that it was ever a theatrical release as the MOVIE INFO paragraph claims.
November 9, 2011
Silly. Goofy. Awful Special Effects. Bad dialogue. Glued on beards. Bruce Motherfucking Campbell. If you're looking for a good movie, look elsewhere. if you're fond of bad movie ala Troll 2 and The Room, or are willing to watch anything with Bruce Campbell, you may still be able to find a campy "bad movie" humor to it.
September 9, 2011
cheesy but great. gotta love bruce campbell!
August 29, 2011
I thought I'd never hate a bruce Campbell movie....then I seen Alien Apocalypse...it's a made for t.v., movie that I picked up for $5 and sold for $2...I was sad to hate this movie and after I watched Alien Apocalypse I was bummed that it sucked so I watched army of darkness
PASS on this one
The reason I'm giving it 1 star is cause Bruce Campbell is in it
August 28, 2011
I like Bruce Campbell and some of his quirky movies and that weird sense of humor of his, but it just didn't work in this movie"
July 28, 2011
This movie is cheese at it's finest :-)
July 20, 2011
It was so bad we couldn't stop watching it as Bruce Campbell's one liners were just to funny to stop. We were laughing at how bad it was.
½ July 8, 2011
The poster child for syfy original movies.
So bad it flew past "B" and landed somewhere around "Q"
June 6, 2011
This was the most ridiculous piece of crap movie. The aliens were stupid and the acting was horrible.....what a waste of an hour and a half of my life.
April 5, 2011
Bruce Campbell is the man!!!
April 4, 2011
Fun B movie starring the awesome Bruce Campbell and an army of alien ants made of bad CGI.
December 31, 2010
When Bruce Campbell can't make a movie in any possible way entertaining, then you have a real stinker. What Zardoz is for Sean Connery, What Battlefield Earth is for Travolta, Alien Apocalypse is for Bruce Campbell, I managed to find all of his other movies entertaining and somewhat endearing but this just hurts. A must-deserved "F*CK THIS MOVIE"
½ November 28, 2010
"Your stupidity is terminal...& now you're cured!" Netflix it, not worth paying for.
November 25, 2010
It's a pretty awful film but gets an extra star for starring his awesomeness, Mr Bruce Campbell, and former Xena sidekick Renee O'Connor.
October 18, 2010
Bruce Campbell is his usual awesome self in this very odd film about astronauts that return to earth after a mission to discover earth has been taken over by alien termites that consider human heads a delicacy 2nd only to wood, are especially venerable to arrows (though it takes Bruce Campbell to figure that out) and have an odd habit of repeating the end of their sentences, the end of their sentences.
October 16, 2010
Cool flick :-) Got to love Bruce!!!
September 17, 2010
Overall it's preachy and poorly structured.
Kind of like the kind outside Old Navy who says there is no room in heaven for smokers.