Alien Cargo Reviews

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Aug 17, 2014

A lackluster antagonist creatively stifles this coulda-been-better effort as the crew from a space cargo transport discover something amiss in this cargo hold. They had the money to make it, you can see that in the costume and set design. And they had the talent, seen in the camera work, the acting, the edit, the choices made. Somehow though the threat in the piece never translates, the threat implied in the title, and the twist, when it comes, is equally unmoving, so it's a "meh".

• Mar 18, 2013

Two crewmembers of a spaceship wake up months after their cryostasis was supposed to end, and find out something's on board. Not a very original beginning, but certainly one with potential. Alien Cargo does its best not to fall for every cliché in the bussiness and ends up a surprisingly fresh viewing experience, combining horror with some drama.

• Nov 04, 2012

For a while, this might have been interesting. But no, this is terrible, in every way. Jim Robinson from the old school 'neighbours' is in this! Straight to Syfy channel!

• Jul 04, 2012

TV MOVIE. Entertaining atmospheric cheap tv sci fi. UPN1/28/1999

TV MOVIE. Entertaining atmospheric cheap tv sci fi. UPN1/28/1999

• Nov 29, 2007

Considering that it is only a made-for-TV production (for the Sci-Fi channel, no less), I will concede that it is better than most of its ilk, mainly due to the fact that it doesn't rely on special effects but rather the paranoia between the crew members. Unfortunately, as is the bane of almost all television productions, the script is rather flat, the acting is rather weak, and the direction is workman-like. It had potential but ended up being a disappointment on almost every level. Not worth your time. Skip it.

• Jul 04, 2007

This movie is AWESOME!!! I loved it so much when I saw it on sci-fi channel that I decide it was my fav movie. I even requested that flixster add it!!! It is just awesome; there are no words! The best sci-fi movie ever!!! :)