Alien: Covenant Reviews

• 4d ago

It isn't better than prometheus but it's just as good and different and that's good enough

• Aug 14, 2019

So good. Absolutely must to watch

So good. Absolutely must to watch

• Aug 13, 2019

It's a stinker!

It's a stinker!

• Aug 12, 2019

A lot of the movie was predictable. Characters had questionable actions which ruined the plot. The bad CGI didn't help either.

• Aug 11, 2019

This movie is absolute garbage. The story is so piss poor it is untrue. It is so easy to predict the last section of the movie, what happens. It seems a them that re-occurs from the previous movie in the series. One thing that is really annoying is that characters keep going off on their own and getting killed, as if they wouldn't have learned to stick together by now. Also why would they risk 2000 people for 2 at the end, why not just take the orbiting ship and leave. Even more annoying is that they don't have bio hazard suits on. It is such garbage. These films are now the same thing over and over again. So boring and crap. I would not pay pebbles to watch this garbage. Very disappointed.

• Aug 08, 2019

Alien Covenant was an interesting movie up until the ending. The ending was weird, depressing, and didn't make any sense.

• Aug 06, 2019

Tenía el potencial para ser una buena película, pero no lo logra por un argumento muy pobre y predecible

• Jul 31, 2019

So the latest Alien movie has turned into a teen slasher movie with all the clichés and all the same questionable behavior. I was expecting a little more after how thoughtful Prometheus was but this was a paint by numbers horror flick and a boring one at that.

• Jul 27, 2019

This makes up for everything that was wrong with Prometheus. But only is it visually stunning and satisfies all of your horror movie checklist needs, it also functions as an excellent bridge into explaining where the first movie came from. Obviously having Fassbender involved is a huge plus and he really does make the film. There's a little bit of your usual supporting character

• Jul 26, 2019

(Spoilers) I cannot get enough of Alien and this was a welcome surprise. It presented a new take on the story in the tradition of past Alien movies. It gave us yet another strong female lead in Katherine Waterston's character and then some in the amazing supporting women. It also gave us a lot to think about on issues such as what makes a good leader and what relationships are healthy enough to go spacebound. It is not perfect but it is thought-provoking and entertaining. My one issue with the movie is that the crew did not prepare for contact with potential transmittable pathogens on an unexplored planet teaming with life. That would not be a normal protocol and it is a pervasive problem in all the Alien movies I think. The astronauts do not seem to be concerned with this issue and they did not even implement the quarantine protocols supposedly in place mentioned by Ferris in the film. Another positive is that the AIs play a central role as villains and heroes. The movie is pretty scary, touches on GMO themes/concerns, and I highly recommend it to those who enjoy Alien. Unfortunately, the poor response at the box office may prevent a sequel. Watch this if you enjoy good Sci-Fi!