Alien Opponent Reviews

• May 08, 2013

85% "It was that son of bitch from STARMAN, he must of used some of his space magic or something and he fired off my shotgun, right into Dwayn's head."-Bobby Ray (Thomas Daniel) Fun and slightly less nasty then SLITHER (by a coont hair). I could have done without the sand shark though. This and Jake West's EVIL ALIENS would make for a night of abduction. "We can't have all those rotten bodies in the yard, they'll attract flies."-Rita (Hilma Falkowski)

• Mar 06, 2013

With ingredients like chest bursting alien slugs, digital dirt sharks and Roddy Piper as a machine gun wielding, foul talking preacher, it does manage to entertain through its unrestrained irreverence but there simply isn't enough to look past the films bad acting, awkward pacing and extremely low budget.

• Feb 09, 2013

A low budget scifi comedy and splatterfest that kinda grows on you... This movie mixes better and worse acting performances and is definitely low budget - but it makes do with what is has and the over-the-top characters, simple plot, sense of humor and cheap but effective special effects and gore actually combine into the makings of a fairly entertaining movie. This movie is much better than it really should be given the circumstances.

• Jan 13, 2013

Acting is a little shakey , but a fun and entertaining movie. I had to keep pausing because I was laughing so hard. There should be more sci-fi/comedy like this. Great , great movie.

• Jan 10, 2013

Such a great bad movie. Just awful but fun to watch.

Such a great bad movie. Just awful but fun to watch.