Alien Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alien Warrior Reviews

½ March 16, 2013
Alien is sent to Earth in order to face 'true evil' which turns out to be a street hustler. Along the way, the alien inspires a group of juvenile delinquints to join the local reading club. Truly a film that's out of this world--this one is unforgettable. I liked Brett Clark in the lead here, he made me want to believe too.
½ October 27, 2012
Must be seen to be believed. An alien comes to Earth to defeat "great evil" and finds it in the form of a drug and prostituion ring in Los Angeles. I particularly liked how the alien turned a Hispanic street gang onto reading and built a sports car with a homeless man from scrap metal. Several lives are improved by Buddy the alien and mine was too for watching ths.
½ December 13, 2011
½ November 26, 2006
2.5/10. Dreadful sci-fi movie, very amateurishly acted. Stupid and silly plot and a horrendous score. Cheaply made, badly directed. Poor special effects. Awful in most every way. There is a cool car in the movie though.