Alienate - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alienate Reviews

½ December 1, 2017
How are you going to have a movie about aliens when you have people walking in the shot? Low budget film for sure.
½ October 9, 2017
This movie was very disjointed, with awkward dialogue, and characters that acted irrationally. I kept hoping it would turn a corner and get better, but it never did. It seemed like the entire movie was just a message to not get a divorce, maybe it was produced by the LDS church?
October 5, 2017
Spoiler Alert. Netflix Canada has added this piece o' crap to their lame Canadian lineup (we don't get the good stuff you get in the states). It's a very boring soap opera with guys dressed in motorcycle suits and pointy leather hats as the aliens overlain with canned tinkly piano and sobbing cellos soundtrack. I'll save you an hour of your time. Everyone dies in the end. boo hoo. Two of the 3 actors pictured on the poster don't appear in the film, and the name was changed to Alienate from Alienated, probably because the rights were sold on the condition that it have no ties to the studio that made it.
November 8, 2016
Slow film all done before, waiting for something interesting to happen but never does, total waste of 90 minuets of my life.
½ August 12, 2016
WOW! 2 Words - Low Budget
½ March 8, 2016
I will never get that time back...