Alita: Battle Angel Reviews

• 10h ago

Movie was good overall, but I really didn't like the dialogs, very cheesy and done a thousand times.

• 15h ago

James Cameron, you have done it again!

James Cameron, you have done it again!

• 22h ago

Touching movie, brilliant CGI and the music is pure heaven to the ears.

Touching movie, brilliant CGI and the music is pure heaven to the ears.

• 1d ago

The story and universe this is in is great. Story kinda floundered at the end. But most of it was good.

• 1d ago

Highly recommend giving this movie a try. The trailer and movie art looks out of place - but the movie itself is surprisingly good and not what I expected. Will be seriously disappointed if they don't make a movie series out of this.

• 2d ago

Beautiful, entraining, emotional, enthralling, and simple amazing! The emotion and worldbuilding is pheomonal in this film and Salazar's performance is top notch! I can't wait for the sequel! Rating: 9.2/10

• 2d ago

One of the most underrated films of the year.

One of the most underrated films of the year.

• 2d ago

Very well done in most every way. The story was compelling. The special effects fit nicely into the flow. A great 'wow' type of James Cameron experience. To me, as good as Avatar. The critics seem to be doing their 'critics' thing a bit too much on this one. Missing the forest for a few trees. 93% user score says it all.

• 2d ago

The "Critics" review is the reason why I created my account on this website. The critics are dead wrong, and probably paid for by leftist media. This movie is absolutely amazing, and a truly empowering film about a girl finding out who she is, and growing up. I'd never heard about this movie until I saw someone on reddit making fun of the eyes, glad I saw it, then bought the CE dvd. GO WATCH!

• 2d ago

I'm gonna admit that I am getting burned out on these kinds of superhero, Captain America, Avengers, etc etc movies. Although I like the genre ok, it gets boring. So I slid a dvd of "Alita, Battle Angel" into my player with small expectation. Boy, was I in for a surprise. This is a wonderful movie! Good plot, amazingly unique battle-bots sequences, and decent acting. I looked through the credits so i could become a fan of the girl who played Alita.....only to find out later that Alita is completely CGI generated, with only a female actor's voice, Rosa Salazar, who does a convincing job of making Alita a real actress! And the final reveal of the actor playing NOVA just floored me....and it's hard to be surprised these days, in the world of way-to-many-reviewers. I'm sure those who slammed this movie are the same people who had orgasms over The Avengers movies; and they're wrong. This is a wonderful movie, even if it IS a little hair-brained and predictable at times. My advice? Get the film, immerse yourself in its reality, and enjoy! And I think, like me, you will beg for a sequel.